SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

Wasn't responding to the insult as such, more the fact that his sentences are more frustrating to read than they are in person :lol:

Billy anything changed on your car lately? Should do another photoshoot for a real website this time, my blog, none of this stance nation world famous stuff haha

Wasn't responding to the insult as such, more the fact that his sentences are more frustrating to read than they are in person :lol:

Billy anything changed on your car lately? Should do another photoshoot for a real website this time, my blog, none of this stance nation world famous stuff haha

LMFAOOO fe.

Yeah well, you have pm man.

f**k your a moron roman.

Mohsen car looks sick now, whereabouts you from? 4 door shoot required haha

f**k up flamin mongrel

go eat a dick or something

read the f**king title "POST PICS - NO CHIT CHAT"

376551_10150403379996378_656401377_8965265_1773188850_n.jpg

If you wanna get hung up on reading titles, you might notice the forum name is 'skylines Australia' lol

Friendly suggestion, Your car looked better on bbs all round, those equips look shit black, might look better silver but black looks tacky.

And work on your insults cos picturing you saying ^that just made me laugh

Edited by .Ryan.

If you wanna get hung up on reading titles, you might notice the forum name is 'skylines Australia' lol

Friendly suggestion, Your car looked better on bbs all round, those equips look shit black, might look better silver but black looks tacky.

And work on your insults cos picturing you saying ^that just made me laugh

my insult got corrected by the SAU auto censorship lol

I drift on Equips coz they are beater wheels, i picked them up pretty much just for drift, plus they require no effort in cleaning unlike cleaning a billion spokes on the mesh

oh my car is about 1/4 skyline, has R33 brakes all round :P