3.5L NA V6

206kw

363nm

1470kg 5 Speed tiptronic auto

45,000 klms

Pearl

Black half leather interior

6 Airbag pack

Rare factory "Momo" leather/timber wheel with matching timber on door pulls.

Jap Satnav/TV/Info display unit. All can be converted to AU spec .

6 Stack in dash CD player

Electric seats, mirrors, windows, boot release

Stability/ Traction control.

Factory "auto" Xenon low beam

Upgraded high beam bulbs.

Factory Fog Lamps

Clear factory side indicators

18x 9.5 , 18x8.5 alloys, 275 &245 tyres with 80% tread remaining, no camber wear

Slotted front rotors

10/10 rego

Motor, trans,exhaust stock.

These cars are an exhilarating drive and mechanically are similar to a 350Z with the advantage of 4 seats and better looks.Car has not been smoked in.

Has no mechanical or other issues, buy and enjoy.

Can be insured for a reasonable rate at NRMA and Shannons to my knowledge and probably others, I have it with NRMA this year.

Genuine buyers only please, in the event of a sale , car will be available upon clearance of funds only.

Pickup only

These cars are not "P" plate friendly in NSW

Questions ph 0425215085

post-36826-1279364000_thumb.jpg

post-36826-1279364013_thumb.jpg

post-36826-1279364028_thumb.jpg

post-36826-1279364041_thumb.jpg

post-36826-1279364360_thumb.jpg

post-36826-1279364374_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey I mean it can be driven on the road if I lived in a country where a missing panel wasn't an issue 
    • Big sump with a quaife front diff should be you’re first modifications  big sump will keep the engine alive and quaife front diff will transform how it handles 
    • I would be doing the build in stages (I don't have money to do it in one go). 
    • Mine is boring, have a pair of Mission 701 8" book shelves, hidden behind a 3m wide entertainment unit away from the kids, matching centre with rear Mission LX3 with 1x tweeter punched in already. Sub (now with a blown amp) was something I built about 15 years ago. Has 1x Dayton 10" HF driver and 1x 500W O-Audio plate amp, enclosed in a 90L ported enclosure tuned to about 25hz. Goes pretty loud and you do get mild chest compressions but not enough. Have updated the receiver since, I now run a Yamaha RX-V6A just purely for all the integration and shit with streaming services and e-ARC.   I do want to get this: https://www.selby.com.au/price-promise/tonewinner-sw-d6000-subwoofer.html   Realistically without a potential divorce, this is better: https://www.selby.com.au/price-promise/tonewinner-sw-d4000-subwoofer.html  
    • I joined this group years ago when I got my hands on an R33 GTS-T and was excited to get some mods on it. Unfortunately, I had to do the adult thing and sell it to buy a house. Fast-forward six years later, and I have been blessed to be in a position to buy an R33 GTR next year.   I am getting close to buying my dream car, I would like to get the community's advice on modifications. I have researched mods in the past but I feel newer and better things have come out since then (2018).    Goals: I would like to have a 400-500hp daily driver. I would also like to get the engine dressed up (Wire tucks, rocker cover pain etc etc). I would also like to use it for track days but more for fun rather than competitions.   I am moving to Brisbane, Australia so any good mod garage recommendations in the area would be appreciated.