SAU Community

R33 Gtst Diff

Guys,

Got a diff here which had the LSD centre removed from it and standard centre put back in. Suits a non-ABS R33.

All in working condition, although one half shaft is missing.

Centre is good and used to give 2 black lines (not just one). Good to buy, shim, and swap out with your current diff.

This diff can be used in an ABS car, but your ABS wont work and youll need an ABS prop shaft.

$100ono

Melbourne's east - pick up only

Cheers,

Mat.

0400 558 030

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, One of my mate's is helping me work on my car coz i'm really fresh to cars and don't know much about them and whatnot, He told me to scout for an LSD from an R33 GTST, only thing is i'm not sure what you mean with having the LSD removed and the old centre put back in? Both rear wheels will still spin rather than just the one right?

Hey mate, One of my mate's is helping me work on my car coz i'm really fresh to cars and don't know much about them and whatnot, He told me to scout for an LSD from an R33 GTST, only thing is i'm not sure what you mean with having the LSD removed and the old centre put back in? Both rear wheels will still spin rather than just the one right?

The housing previously had a Tomei 2way centre installed. Thats what I meant by LSD removed.

The housing now has the factory R33 LSD centre fitted, which will still spin both wheels when you dump it.