SAU Community

R33 Gtr Gearbox.

Hey Guys,

well i have just had my gearbox in my R33 GTR overhauled with new synchro's on 2-4 gears and jap bearings throughout. I have been thinking about it the whole time it was out and have decided to go a different direction with the car now so the freshly rebuilt box is going up for sale.

box is back in the car now as i know how hard it will be for someone buying a gearbox not knowing what there getting. this way you can come and see what your getting. Gearbox has tiny bit of roll-over noise as all rebuilt boxes do but i can assure it was rebuilt by proffesional diff and gearbox company in melbournes south east suburbs.

rebuilt gearbox's on the net are $1300 CHANGEOVER so i think this is worth $2,300 outright as its as new condition. comes with transfer case too.

located in SE suburbs of Melbourne and possible buyers are welcome to come inspect. i am also able to help with freight AUS wide at very good price if its required.

any questions please ask via PM..

Chris

• 5 weeks later...

sorry guys, after add being on here for a long time i have only just realised that i said it comes witht he transfer case too,

i would like to mention that this is for gearbox only, no transfer case but i have dropped the price to $2,000 too so that should make someone happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
lol mate i was joking i know my prices very well ;) hopefully you do sell it :D

oh sorry didnt pick up on it, i have had some stupid offers lol, yeah anyone that know's skylines will realise its a good thing at a great price. series'3 boxes are very very rare to see for sale.