SAU Community

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys nothing much to report so far :down:

Been busy moving house etc etc so thats soaked up a lot of time and cash so will hit the ground running hopefully within the next few weeks so keep an eye out as there will be some updates coming thick and fast at that stage :cheers:

• 2 months later...

Had a few bits and pieces added to the spec sheet lately.

Picked up some rather nice and more importantly not stadard suspension for the car.

Have a set of HKS Hypermax coilovers thanks to a fellow SAU'er

Also have picked up a carbon drift lip spoiler to finally cover up where the standard unit was, has been running the devil horns look for around 2 years haha

Also managed to pick up a Greddy dual gauge pod to help tidy up the dash area of the car.

Must admit I have been pretty slack with this thing lately, still untuned and stupidly spending money of household items rather than the car :spank:

Depending on the next few weeks and how I am feeling may look into a new head gasket and getting the head reco'd with some cams and then a tune... however I am more inclined to just pull the whole engine out if I need to pull the head off.. Time and motivation will be the key factor in what happens next lol

Stay tuned for pics of suspension

• 3 weeks later...

Finally some progress made on the old girl! Finally has a tune for the new turbo set up and she's moving along quite nicely now. Coilovers are in and extremely happy with them so far.

Car made 317rwkw on a safe tune (11.1:1 AFR's) on around 22.4 psi boost.. This is the lowest boost possible and the only thing letting the package down is the standard engine which may possibly have a damaged section around one of the coolant galleries on the head gasket so may have to look into this problem