SAU Community

Sydey Exhaust Workshop

stomper

Im looking to upgrade my exhaust from the catback. At the moment I have a 3.5 inch custom dump running down to a Xforce 3inch cat and x force 3 inch exhaust.

Tried Castle Hill Performance Exhaust, but they seem pretty convinced that it is impossible to fabricate a 3.5 inch exhaust that will get close to 92-95db.

I have no issue spending the coin on a decent custom exhaust and cat setup, but am really looking for a workshop in the sydney area, that can do the fabrication (the easy part), and know enough about the job to get the right components in to quieten down the forklift.

Personal recomendations appreciated, particulalry if you have a contact that knows their skylines and how to make them whisper rather than growl.

Thanks

Mike

West side customs/fabrication in Padstow.

They have been doing it for years! and their work is top notch and price is good!

+1 for westside mufflers in padstow

always take the time to help you out

I'd give Russell a go at Windsor Exhaust he makes everything from scratch and if you choose his product for the making of the exhaust he gives you a 10yr guarantee his very upfront and won't do anything stupid to your car that doesn't need it.

Lambros at HI Tech mufflers in Darlinghurst are awesome. I have taken all my cars there to have the exhaust done. Awesome service always friendly.

My current and last car were fitted with the Hi Tech stainless systems.Great quality,excellent fitment and not too loud. Its been on the car for 6.5 years with no deterioration

Edited by rusty1

My current and last car were fitted with the Hi Tech stainless systems.Great quality,excellent fitment and not too loud. Its been on the car for 6.5 years with no deterioration

Also a + from me for Hi-Tech. Helpful & Great quality. Also great when cruising... exhaust only starts to scream when I plant my foot or when Im in and above the 3500rpm range.