SAU Community

SWOOP is still for Sale - R34 GTR V Spec

Serious offer above $90k. If you think this car is not worth the price tag, come see it in person and you will see why it's worth more. Please don't make rediculous offer on this thread. PM me with serious offer please. Thank you.

Here are the mods ($20k all up).

- HKS FMIC

- Apexi Exhaust

- Ganador Carbon Fibre Mirrors

- AVCR Boost Controller

- DVD/TV Unit 2-DIN

- Full Nismo Body Kit

- 23,000km

- Boomerang pager alarm system

- 1999 build, 2000 compliant

Latest Pics taken about a month ago.

not trying to be a prick, but the parts you listed, how can they add up to $20k?? Is it an original (plastic) nismo bodykit? If so then yup  $20k

Blitz... I think you'll find it IS an original nismo kit.

Good luck with the sale swoop, i've seen it in the flesh a few times and it IS worth way more!

Good luck with all your wishes, and I do hope they all come true so yous can buy my car.

I'm willing to take the following consideration for trade-ins/swap if you need to get rid of your car.

- BMW 330Ci Coupe

- BMW M3

- BMW X5

- Merc ML350

- Rx7 Series 8

- RX8

- R33 GTR

- R34 GTT

- Straight swap for any car with the value of apprx $100k

Swoop - can you email me on [email protected] ? Im interested and have a 1997 Black R33 VSpec GTR.

Cheers

Good luck with all your wishes, and I do hope they all come true so yous can buy my car.

I'm willing to take the following consideration for trade-ins/swap if you need to get rid of your car.

- BMW 330Ci Coupe

- BMW M3

- BMW X5

- Merc ML350

- Rx7 Series 8

- RX8

- R33 GTR

- R34 GTT

- Straight swap for any car with the value of apprx $100k

SWOOP is officially off the market. A six figure offer was accepted and the proud new owner would be the happiest man in Sydney until he part with the beast in the future. I'm sure he will come and introduce himself to the forum once I tell him about it.

Thanks for all the serious offers. For those who didn't think 1999 V-Spec is worth more then $80k, I can only say that it's sad to see the market for R34 GTR is very inconsistent to say the least. Once someone sells a dodgie GTR for $80k, it suddenly brings down the value of all other GTRs. ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE SKYLINE ENTHUSIASTS. May the legend lives on.