SAU Community

Is Bad Tune To Blame (white Plugs/engine Failure)

Well my options in sydney are well regarded and i did attend one of the below listed nit saying hes not competent just saying that in my opinion things wernt done properly to ensure safe tuning add to that the fact that the car was in his hands the whole day

Options in sydney are:

Jim from Tunehouse, Marrickville (HKS Pro Gold Certified Dealers (Performance wholesale network))

Brian from Bel Garage, Regents Park (HKS Pro Gold Certified Dealers (performance wholesale network))

Tom from BD4's, Gladesville (independently certified by HKS Japan)

ok so let's say your injector failed all of a sudden.....or you pump....or wastegate diaphram perforated and it hit 40 psi all of a sudden. All of these things are possible yet they are not the tuner's fault.

It takes half a split second for a weak link in a chain to break. What part failed? What is broken? With all due respect, stop blaming the tuner until you have that puzzle together

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ point taken,

comp and leakdown test will be carried out.

Then well go from there, so do i just take it to anyone to perform theses engine health checks or na?

any reputable workshop for comp and leakdown test. don't let anyone open the motor unless they are qualified in engine forensics and are going to pull it down and give you a signed, written report on the cause of failure.