SAU Community

Gtr Parts For Sale To Make Room

Hi all

I have the following parts for sale

2 RB26dett engines - $2000 each. Were running when removed but will need rebuild. one needs big end and one needs heads looked at. Not sure on km's of these engines

R32 GTR Gearbox. No problems. Was removed i perfect working order from car with 120k on the clock. - $1000

Full rear end R32 GTR. Hub to Hub with diff and cross member $1200

Full exhaust 3 or 3.5 inch off R32 GTR. May fit GTST but not sure. $400

HKS Intercooler with piping 600x300x100 - $450

Power FC with hand controler R32 GTR - $900

Racaro Seats with rail R32 GTR, should fit most skylines and maybe othe cars - $900pair

HKS T04R single turbo with waste gate and manifold, Used - $1200

My email is [email protected] and contact number 0402 856 276. Items are in Perth.

some price drops

Engine that needs big end. still $2000 but i can fix big end for $1100 for the buyer after payment add aftermarket turbos (KKR330) for extra 500

Intercooler now 400

rear end now 1000 ono

seats are 900, can email pics if required.

power fc 900

single turbo setup HKS T04r, made 463hp at wheels with stock internals - 1100

Make offers and i will consider it. gotta sell this stuff asap

I can email pics of thing if requested. I not good on computers and dunno how to add pics to the post.

Hey mate what's the condition of the turbo like? what sizes are the housing's etc water cooled? im not really fimilar with the hks range what was the response like?

Hey buddy,

Very big turbo for making big HP. It was a little laggy but it came on hard by 4500/5000 all the way to 8200. Its in good condition. It was rebuilt just before i got the car by turbotech in redcliff and I had it in for around 20k. I'm not sure bout the housing sizes but i will look tomorrow see if there is info on it. It is oil cooled and comes with the manifold and 63mm HKS gate.

Denver