SAU Community

Gtr Parts...melbourne..

Thought i replied but now that i look nothing has come up.. Sorry mate.. Ummm well i bought this thinking it was a pull type and someone on here told me by lookin at the pic it was a push type.. I'm selling the clutch as is in the picture. New and never used.

Yes you did reply and then I replied back but now both replies are gone. Weird. Anyway what I said was I thought Push type clutches came with conversion kits to go from a Pull type to a Push type clutch, which is what the OS Giken push type clutch I thought did. But you said it's just the clutch only that you have. That's all.

Cheers.

Yes you did reply and then I replied back but now both replies are gone. Weird. Anyway what I said was I thought Push type clutches came with conversion kits to go from a Pull type to a Push type clutch, which is what the OS Giken push type clutch I thought did. But you said it's just the clutch only that you have. That's all.

Cheers.

I don't know. I thought you just buy the right clutch for your requirements. But then you can get conversion kits if need be.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'm thinking that if it is struggling to make boost....the turbo is damaged.
    • I don't know. Look at the wiring diagram?
    • You can't do a really convincing examination of either the valves or the pistons (through the plug hole) with an endoscope. You can have a look, but it is difficult to see everything.
    • I mean, if the motor stock and you have a boost leak, (like a pipe has come off etc) you will barely able to move. I don't mean "drives like a 2002 corolla" I mean barely able to move the car at *all* That gauge is (mostly) normal. I say mostly because with a stock turbo and stock everything working normally, you'll hit that green line very easily/quickly. It's not like it will only finally reach there at 5000+RPM after slowly building to it. It it *does* behave like that, then you have a leak. If it doesn't, and the boost gauge is more or less pinned there any time you're on the throttle from ~2000rpm upward, then this is normal - the cars run 7psi stock. That's right between 0 and +1KG/CM (which is 14.22psi) If it's a manual, they do 0-100 back in 1998 of about ~6.1s to 100. The autos are about 7s.  
    • I guess I just didn't think I would hear so much air movement and it being so loud, as it twice as loud as in the video above,  I understand how it works, but figured with the intake and exhaust all being connected to the air created by the turbo system, that I wouldn't hear so much of the air itself moving, as it would be going to the engine intake or out the exhaust. as far as I know I am making boost, it just doesn't feel like it is being used to increase the engine power or pull, maybe I am just expecting too much from a little 2.5L attached is the read out of my boost gauge during different stages: