SAU Community

Gtr Parts...melbourne..

Thought i replied but now that i look nothing has come up.. Sorry mate.. Ummm well i bought this thinking it was a pull type and someone on here told me by lookin at the pic it was a push type.. I'm selling the clutch as is in the picture. New and never used.

Yes you did reply and then I replied back but now both replies are gone. Weird. Anyway what I said was I thought Push type clutches came with conversion kits to go from a Pull type to a Push type clutch, which is what the OS Giken push type clutch I thought did. But you said it's just the clutch only that you have. That's all.

Cheers.

Yes you did reply and then I replied back but now both replies are gone. Weird. Anyway what I said was I thought Push type clutches came with conversion kits to go from a Pull type to a Push type clutch, which is what the OS Giken push type clutch I thought did. But you said it's just the clutch only that you have. That's all.

Cheers.

I don't know. I thought you just buy the right clutch for your requirements. But then you can get conversion kits if need be.

• 2 weeks later...