SAU Community

Anyone Still Got Hail Damage

FIRTY2

Mine still has it. Can't be bothered fixing because can't notice it from more than 3 metres away and the cost to fix it paintless is about that of a respray. Will wait until the paintless people can't charge what they want for it.

just thinking and i know ill prob get pulled up on this. but i work for a firm that does paintless and may be able to work something out for those affected

My car has some small dents on the roof and bonnet

Roughly how much to fix that? PM me if you wish

supernom, these places tend to work on size of dint and number of them (also location). It's always useful to include all that when getting them to quote (they may have to view the car regardless).

Would definitely be interested if you could throw together some sort of discounted service for us FIRTY2, but with so many cars still on the waiting list it's hard to believe a company would do it for a discount!

birds is right if i could get some pics it would help :D

and birds....yes i work for a company but i dont have overheads like one this for me is just sidejobs, pays the bills ;)

I've still got damage on my GTR :)

I would certainly be interested in a "groub buy" hail repair if that's what is potentially on the table

Cheers,

Sean