SAU Community

Skyline R33 Gtr Vspec For Sale $19,000neg.

1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec DROPPED FROM $24,000! Nothing wrong with the car, just need a very quick sale!

DECKED OUT IN QUALITY JAPANESE NISMO PARTS - NO ENGINE MODS

CHASSIS NUMBER: BCNR33-001901

COMPLIANCED 02/07/2010

Genuine Kilometers!

GT-R - 2.6 L RB26DETT DOHC twin-turbo I6, 305 PS (240 kW +, 375 N m) 4WD

1 Year Rego

Road Worthy Supplied

Brand New Bridgestone Playz Tyres 18" 265/85R18 +95% tread left

Seats like new - interior is very clean like brand new

Front and Rear GTR Sway Bar

Nismo Carbon Fibre Canon Full Exhuast

Clarion Sound System with 6 Stack Cd Player - Extra battery in boot

Nismo Steering Wheel

Nismo Adjustable Suspension

Nismo 320KM Dash Speedo

3 matching Centre Nismo Gauges, BOOST, OIL

18" Nismo Deep Dish Quality Japanese Rims and BRAND NEW Tyres

Recaro Racing Seat - Fully Adjustable

Brembo Brakes - VERY VERY GOOD!

TWIN TURBO

Ticks all the boxes for an immaculate perfect condition car

-No Hail Storm Damage

-Garaged Every night

-Serviced every 3000kms

-Oil isnt burnt

-Doesn't skip a beat

-starts first time every time

-New brakes

-Just complianced

-Owned by a mature driver who loves his car, never had any problems!

-Body is straight, no accidents

-No finance on car

-Not stolen

-No accidents

-No dints

-No scratches

-Pulls hard like new

15 Year old car with only 100,000kms - Very low, only 6,600kms per year. GENUINE KMS GUARANTEED!

Immaculate inside and out

5 Speed Manual

All GTR Badges

As stock, No engine mods, must be the cleanest 33GTR VSPEC in Australia

Benefits over stock R33 GTR worth paying for!

The R33 GT-R launched in January 1995 with the base model GT-R and the V-spec model. The V-spec model had sportier suspension resulting in lower ground clearance. The V-spec also featured the newer ATTESA E-TS Pro all wheel drive system, which included an Active Limited Slip differential. The V-spec model also included a four wheel independent channel anti-lock braking system.

Any questions please Call or Msg, serious buyers only. DONT MISS OUT ON THIS IMMACULATE AND VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER & SHOWROOM CONDITION GTR VSPEC!

Mobile:0423 0823 60 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0423 0823 60      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Email. [email protected]

Reason for sale: Just brought a house so I want to inject the money into the loan! This low price does not represent the quality, it is in immaculate condition!

post-75468-1280120175_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280120243_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280120317_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280120373_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280120508_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280120602_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280120690_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280121259_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280121463_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280121964_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280123275_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280123609_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280123687_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280123937_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280124019_thumb.jpg

post-75468-1280124154_thumb.jpg

Edited by gtr_adam

when you say 'owned by a mature driver who loves his car', and 'serviced every 3,000 klms'....and 'always garaged'

yet the compliance date is 3 weeks ago....

Are you referring to the japanese ownership, or to yourself? Is the car currently registered, or will it be registered upon sale?

location?

and have compliance standards slipped? or changed since I brought in R33 GTR? I thought you had to have the factory airbag fitted, as the car did not pass compliance without an airbag steering wheel?

*** not trying to rain on the parade - just seeking clarification ***.

Good price....

when you say 'owned by a mature driver who loves his car', and 'serviced every 3,000 klms'....and 'always garaged'

yet the compliance date is 3 weeks ago....

Are you referring to the japanese ownership, or to yourself? Is the car currently registered, or will it be registered upon sale?

location?

and have compliance standards slipped? or changed since I brought in R33 GTR? I thought you had to have the factory airbag fitted, as the car did not pass compliance without an airbag steering wheel?

*** not trying to rain on the parade - just seeking clarification ***.

Good price....

Hi Mate,

Referred to japanese ownership. For compliance had the original gtr steering wheel installed and since have changed it to the nismo one. Will be registered upon sale as i am not driving it and dont want to waste rego for no reason.

Thanks

i'd also like to know how you can guarantee the K's when it's had the cluster replaced?

Well all cars from Japan every year when they have to pay their registration must state how many kms are on the car. If it changes then they get fined heavily and even jail time. So they are very strict over there and recently had a big crack down on this. Only time kms would be changed would be in Australia.

• 5 weeks later...