SAU Community

Gts25t Comparable To?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i taught one of those newish r32 golfs a lesson roll on from about 70km/h to 110+++ km/h up a hill :) . Mines only making 200rwkw.

Yeah you would, they only run 14 second 1/4 miles. An R33 with 200rwkw will run low to mid 13s all day long.

Found this: http://www.ssmoparmuscle.com/speedcomp.htm

Though for some odd reason it has every other car except skylines? But a GTS25t should do 0-100km in 6sec and a 1/4 in 14 1/2sec.

According to it, a GTS25t is as fast as a impreza WRX 2005 but not some of the other ones.

If you can drive a Skyline well they might do a mid 14. Most completely standard will do low 15's, high 14's.

Yeah seems to be the launch that determines it, and needs some practice. Either i bog down or light the rears up. Only got it right maybe twice.

Feels like abusing the car though and asking for mechanical dramas, so i dont make a habit of practicing...

Found this: http://www.ssmoparmuscle.com/speedcomp.htm

Though for some odd reason it has every other car except skylines? But a GTS25t should do 0-100km in 6sec and a 1/4 in 14 1/2sec.

According to it, a GTS25t is as fast as a impreza WRX 2005 but not some of the other ones.

It's a US compiled list obviously - The Infiniti G35 on there = the V35 Skyline (US release).

Not a lot of earlier Skylines ever imported (bar a few GTRs) to the US as they are RHD.

If you can drive a Skyline well they might do a mid 14. Most completely standard will do low 15's, high 14's.

On You tube there is a N/A with a simple exhaust mod and air intake that did a 14.6 1/4 mile... a stock turbo should be quicker than it.

On You tube there is a N/A with a simple exhaust mod and air intake that did a 14.6 1/4 mile... a stock turbo should be quicker than it.

Unfortunately one video on Youtube doesn't mean much. Most stock NA Skylines do 16+ second quarters and like I said most stock GTST's do high 14's low 15's. The driver in a manual Skyline plays a big role.

I have personally raced a fg xr6 twice and it flogged my r32 gtst one both occaisions in the

Wet I just couldn't get traction and in the dry it just ate me alive. But I had blow by.

And shitty chinese tyres. I had trouble pulling away from a liberty even.

Wat id like to know is on the aus300zx forum they say a r33 gtst is comparable to a n/a zed 32 ??? :D

Wat id like to know is on the aus300zx forum they say a r33 gtst is comparable to a n/a zed 32 ??? :D

Lol your kidding right?

An Aus spec NA 300ZX 5 speed when new was rated at high 15/low 16 second quarters.

Edited by PM-R33

Lol your kidding right?

An Aus spec NA 300ZX 5 speed when new was rated at high 15/low 16 second quarters.

Nah my mate is a really into zeds he owns three. I guess he's brain washed me too much lol.

Them aus300zx guys really are convinced I didn't think so either but then again I lost too

A n/a fg xr6 ute but that was in a clapped out rb20

I ran a 13.9 in my R33 4 door with 3" cat back and pod filter 9psi and shitty tyres 230hp , the launch plays a bit part in it if you can get it right with your power level then it takes off pretty quick... i managed to pull away from a R8 off the lights but i am making 188KW now though

"I have personally raced a fg xr6 twice and it flogged my r32 gtst one both occaisions in the

Wet I just couldn't get traction and in the dry it just ate me alive. But I had blow by. "

Ya, but a 2L gtst not as quick as a Gts25t.

"looking for boost"

Mint to pull away from an R8 with just exhaust mods and a little tune :D