SAU Community

Today Tonight Car Hoon Crushing

mattymagoo22

Hi peoples there may be some interesting viewing on Today tonight this evening concerning car hoons, I noticed in the ad that they were crushing a commodore. Oh, whats tha,t not all hoons drive imports.... really....

If it was in Vic, more than 44% of Hoon cars confiscated down there are Holdens.

http://news.drive.com.au/drive/motor-news/...0728-10v4v.html

"The most common makes of car impounded by Victoria Police are – Holden (46.3 per cent); Ford (16.7); Nissan (7.8); Toyota (5.1); and Honda (4.3)."

So there you have it. Commodore drivers really are the biggest hoons...

it was such a shit heap of a car - hardly 'appeared' to be a pride and joy crushing moment...

i take it insurance would be null and void after the crush? ie, no write-off claim? :)

look @ all the bogan comments... left on the website.

their so into crushing cars... woohooo yeah blow it up! crush it! get him! thatll show him!

even the vote states we should crush more cars lol.

Whats next? crushing garages? or houses of 'hoons'?

Although it was just a holden "extreme lol"... it still doesnt make any sense.

Destroying someones property as simple as a car to proove a point only has a negative effect i believe. Preschooler methods.

All of today tonights carpark should be crushed. Whats the bet they speed out of there after work everyday anyway. :)

Idiocracy.

^^^ I think the term is called, "...to make an example of..."

which is also a way that the state government can take advantage of the media to create publicity...

as...

i) a warning to pea-brain peasants with little d/cks to NOT hoon with them; or the gov't will hoon with YOU and...

ii) a show to the rest of us pea-brain peasants (in the government's eyes) that they're in charge of 'law 'n order' !

... to try to counteract a negative action with a negative solution is only going to provide a negative result ...

... if they spent half the money on crushing the car & spent it on educating the driver with positive ideals theyd be twice as far ahead by now ...

... current affairs programmes like today tonight feed off this kind of negativity & fob it off as news

... i wouldnt waste any of my precious time on this planet watching any of those ridiculous programmes

... i cant anyway ... i havnt had any form of tv signal/cable in my house for over 10 years

... cant say i miss any of it ... :nyaanyaa: ...

... to try to counteract a negative action with a negative solution is only going to provide a negative result ...

... if they spent half the money on crushing the car & spent it on educating the driver with positive ideals theyd be twice as far ahead by now ...

... current affairs programmes like today tonight feed off this kind of negativity & fob it off as news

... i wouldnt waste any of my precious time on this planet watching any of those ridiculous programmes

... i cant anyway ... i havnt had any form of tv signal/cable in my house for over 10 years

... cant say i miss any of it ... :nyaanyaa: ...

i agree with ya 100%...sad about the tv but.wot about masterchef man...lol

Fact of the matter is that some dickheads in this world only understand two things. Fear and pain. Unfortunately long gone are the days where beating sense into someone is publicly accepted so fear must be used to get people to pull their heads in.

I'm all for crushing someone's car for repeat offences. Education will have little to no effect on someone who doesn't care for the rules in the first place. Sure, they can always just buy anouther car, but it all costs money.

Guy wasn't even allowed to remove his custom grille. I am outraged.

Besides, how do we even know if the car wasn't permanently confiscated to be sold?

If that's so, nobody would buy that thing, so the council/govt buys it for a meager $300, then crushes it to make this point.

"We want to crush the spirits of hoons. And er we're we, we will be introducing er, new laws shortly."

NOW A VT COMMODORE IS DEAD YOU BASTARDS. :/

(Car has mad camber now, the owner can join HellaFlush)

Edited by GTRPowa

I'm all for crushing someone's car for repeat offences. Education will have little to no effect on someone who doesn't care for the rules in the first place. Sure, they can always just buy anouther car, but it all costs money.

Well the word ''Hoon" is starting to become extremely loosely used now.

So maybe you should surrender your car over to the crusher next time you speed over 1km

because thats whats its going to end up turning into.

A more extreme law of what it already is. Thats what happens to dumb laws.

So maybe you should surrender your car over to the crusher next time you speed over 1km

Nahhh they'll just strap a black box under the car loaded with C4 and a GPS tracker and as soon as you exceed the speed limit for the current road you are on, BOOOOM!!!!

Well the word ''Hoon" is starting to become extremely loosely used now.

A more extreme law of what it already is. Thats what happens to dumb laws.

On the up side it would stop traffic congestion :P

Honestly, IF they made the laws as strict as that, I'd simply modify my driving in order to keep my car from becoming a Nissan Cube. To get enjoyment out of my car I'd take ever opportunity to go to the track or skid pan to go excessively fast and/or rip skids. Come to think of it... that's what I do now...

Fortunately here in reality, the likelihood of laws that strict being introduced is very low. The public outcry would be enough to topple the law over should the governing body concerned conjure up the balls to introduce it.

My driving record is as tainted as anyone else's, but the difference is that if and when I get caught breaking the law, I accept that I was breaking the law, pay the fine / do the time, learn from my mistake and try not to do it again. At the end of the day it isn't the law enforcer's fault that I broke the law... it was mine.

I dont believe in crushing proven hoon cars !

Thats a shamefull waste of great resource and in some cases very nice cars !

I think they should be put up to auction and the proceeds go back in to lower Green Slip insurance costs for everyone !

I believe you should have the right to buy it back if you want after you get your licence back etc etc

After all its a free country ! . . . . well sort of ! . . . . . Nah not really ! ! !