SAU Community

Wrecking R33.4

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey buddy, PM me please im keen on the gearbox.

for some reason my PM's arent going through.

cheers

hey man someone is interested in the gearbox as well its in good condition had no problems with it im located in darwin so if u need it shiped i wont be able to organize it but my address is 27 O'Ferrals rd bayview nt 0820 if u want to get quotes

hey

ive transfered the money for the gauges to you last week and ive been trying to call you but you never answered or replied to my sms. give me a call ive pmed you

just wanna make sure you have recieved my payment and that you've got my address down and all. hopefully this isnt a scam as your mobile has been turned off everytime i call now

pfc controller sold. i did my payment last week. did you recieve the money ? :P

Ahh damn that sucks im still chasing one befor powercruise so i can monitor knock.

This guy might be in the army people,This is why he may not have replyed in the last few weeks,I got 2 mates up there and both are out bush atm till thursday.

Ahh damn that sucks im still chasing one befor powercruise so i can monitor knock.

This guy might be in the army people,This is why he may not have replyed in the last few weeks,I got 2 mates up there and both are out bush atm till thursday.

yea sorry guys been out bush sorry havnt replyed to everyone

power fc controller is sold

apexi guages are sold