SAU Community

What Colour To Paint My Car

If that paint was cheap everyone would have it on there car its such an awesome colour but its to expensive for most people out there. good luck with your colour search. The Blue colour your talking about looks like the R34 Bayside Blue that's also a nice colour. i think someone posted up the paint code in the previous post.

4069703590_fa2b605c72_o.jpg

4069703606_90c036a40f_o.jpg

Yea man i posted up the paint codes.

That blue does look good, but how would it look on an r32??

thanks man! As soon as its done i will post a thread of the build mate :domokun: so all can have a read

midnight purple 3 is expensive shit the paint alone is like $7,000 (whole car) $118 Per Litre due to its red/violet pearl mix.......

it would take no more than 8 liters (if you poured some out for your homeys first) to paint the entire exterior of an R32. with all of the additives for the basecoat and materials for clearcoat, there's no way the total cost of paint supplies could exceed 2,000 dollars. So now you are paying 5,000+ dollars for labor. I'm not saying people haven't paid that for a paint job. but for a basic respray on a car that needs minimal bodywork, that would be excessive in my book. If you throw wetsanding and polishing into the mix, it would start to get pricey however.

it would take no more than 8 liters (if you poured some out for your homeys first) to paint the entire exterior of an R32. with all of the additives for the basecoat and materials for clearcoat, there's no way the total cost of paint supplies could exceed 2,000 dollars. So now you are paying 5,000+ dollars for labor. I'm not saying people haven't paid that for a paint job. but for a basic respray on a car that needs minimal bodywork, that would be excessive in my book. If you throw wetsanding and polishing into the mix, it would start to get pricey however.

Sorry i have no idea what your on about MP II or III cost close to $1000 per litre (quoted from a paint shop). expensive. i have read countless threads about it and people that have got it priced in Australia it might be cheaper in another country but to get MP II or III expect to pay that much, Its all over the nissansilvia forums on a number of different threads.

Sorry i have no idea what your on about MP II or III cost close to $1000 per litre (quoted from a paint shop). expensive. i have read countless threads about it and people that have got it priced in Australia it might be cheaper in another country but to get MP II or III expect to pay that much, Its all over the nissansilvia forums on a number of different threads.

you just said it cost 118 dollars a liter in the other post..?????? now it's 1000??? If you were quoted 1000 per litre, someone was trying to take advantage of you... And just because it's all over the threads of a message forums, it's not automatically true. I've seen some of the worst advice handed out over the internet for car repairs and the like.

we have a misunderstanding i think : )

Prices:

Midnight Purple (LP2) - $118 L (Quoted By PaintMobile in Dandenong when i went to buy paint for my front bumper)

Midnight Purple II (LV4) - $1000 L (NissanSilvia Source)

Midnight Purple III (LX0) - $1000 L (NissanSilvia Source from a guy who owns a panel beating shop)

• 3 weeks later...
but seriousy. i recon the r34 blue would look mad.

That colour's freakin cool, wierd and i'd never EVER have it on my car, but it looks kinda cool

I'm going with Midnight Purple I reckon it's HAWT as