SAU Community

Mlb - Bnr34 Gt-r Parts

Hi Guys,

Just sold my R34 GT-R and the lucky new owner has no need for these parts as he is reshelling his racecar into my car. There will be a lot of standard parts available too, such as headlights, suspension parts, steering wheel, radiator and a lot more bits I'd bought for it and stashed away. Reshell process begins next week, so the majority of parts will be available from then. If you'd like photos of any specific parts, please let me know :D

Pick up from Bayswater, VIC will be available - either from me at Import Monster or from Racepace Motorsport who will be performing the work. Contact me to arrange, Racepace won't be involved in the sale of any of these parts of course :D Interstate or local Mel delivery can be arranged cheaply also.

BNR34 GT-R Nismo mats. Only 10 months use, however I had a fuel tin on the passenger one and a bit leaked which has discoloured the mat slightly. Otherwise pretty much perfect. $240

BNR34 GT-R RB26DETT engine. Complete with all ancillaries, loom and Garage Impul ECU. Absolute mint engine. Has travelled 121k. Timing belt service occurred in Japan at around 92k mark from memory. Only mods ever on this engine are a catback 3" exhaust, Impul ECU and Greddy oil cooler kit. Hasn't skipped a beat since I brought the car in and has been serviced every 3000kms by Racepace Motorsport since I landed it. You are welcome to witness the car running until the engine comes out. $6500 ono

Tein CS Coilovers (comfort spec) in excellent condition. No leaks, knocks or otherwise. Having one GT-R with kidney damaging suspension, I find these to be a great compromise between handling and comfort. $1600. Includes adjustment wrenches.

--------------------------------

Greddy oil relocation and oil cooler kit. Excellent condition SOLD

Steering wheel with airbag # 2 - excellent condition with one small blemish - available immediately -SOLD - pics added in this post

Volk Racing CE28n in Satin Titanium Silver. 19 x 10.5" +12. Including flat matching centre caps. Fitted with 285/30/19 Dunlop SP Sport 9000 tyres with at least 80% tread. Absolutely immaculate rims, not a gutter scrape or scratch on them. Pure wheel pr0ns and if I could get them under my 32 without having to resort to mad camber and 235 wide rubber, I would. Package new is well in excess of $6k - save a load of cash and avoid the epic waiting period associated with getting 10.5" wide Volks. Available immediately. I have loads of pics available of these that I can email to anyone interested $4200 ono. SOLD

Front and rear BNR34 GT-R seats in excellent condition - minimal bolster wear on the drivers seat. Available immediately. Pics attached SOLD - traded in on some in not as good condition as mine - will be for sale soon.

Front and rear Brembo Brake setup. No discolouration, ie - never been cooked. Inc pads, disks, lines - excellent condition DEPOSIT TAKEN ono (further info on pad and disk thickness once removed)

MFD (multi function display) SOLD in perfect working order. Includes shroud and loom. no lines, no blinks or dead pixels. $900 - pics in post 17

Steering wheel with airbag # 1 - SOLD some scratches and wear $380 pics added to post # 17 - sold pending payment to Brian.

BNR34 GT-R Factory mat set.SOLD Excellent condition - $350 pics added

V-Spec II Gearknob - SOLD like new, perfect condition - pics on post 17 $250

I will add more parts and pics over the next week or two :)

I can be contacted on 0390080031, [email protected] or via PM here.

Cheers

Aaron

post-58515-1280499333_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280499412_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280499453_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280499553_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280499568_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280500030_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280500117_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280500153_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280500599_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280500696_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280566554_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280566590_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280566629_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280568132_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280568148_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280568161_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280569378_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280569423_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280569442_thumb.jpg

post-58515-1280569479_thumb.jpg

Aaron,

Pics of these please.

Cheers

Noy

Hi Guys,

Tein CS Coilovers (comfort spec) in excellent condition. No leaks, knocks or otherwise. Having one GT-R with kidney damaging suspension, I find these to be a great compromise between handling and comfort. $1600. Includes adjustment wrenches.

I can be contacted on 0390080031, [email protected] or via PM here.

Cheers

Aaron

how much for just the front seats?

$1700

How much for the wheels only, Az? :bunny:

Hey Dude! really prefer to sell them complete at the moment rather than seperate the rims/tyres - but make me an offer I can;'t refuse :P

any luck of getting interior trims? driver side a-pillar trim, door trims, rear trims, centre console (gear surround, ashtray and all the silvery stuff)

Hi Mate

likely will have all of this next week, the interior is being gutted today - the whole dash and passenger airbag will be available as the race car has a dash already setup with terratrip and cutouts for the roll cage.

Cheers

Aaron

Aaron,

Pics of these please.

Cheers

Noy

Hi Mate

these are still in the car atm, so won;t be able to get pics of them for a bit - the engine will have to come out first. Will get pics once they're out though :P

Cheers

Aaron

gah so many nice parts, mussttt nottt spenddd taxxx momneyyy

LOL, isn't this the sole purpose for which the tax return was invented? :bunny: I know August is one of our busiest months every year!

Hi Aaron,

Pics of oil cooler please :bunny:

Also I don't know if you know my forum name but I'm Leigh with the 33 GTR dunno if you remember me, I was wondering if you could get a quote on powder coating my current rims for me? I did send a email to you but I think you were on annual leave and your colleague said he would get back to me about a quote.

Thanks, Leigh

Can't believe you sold those wheels!

And I did already respond back to your email mate :bunny:

Pics of oil cooler will be available once it is off the car!

Hi Aaron,

Pics of oil cooler please :P

Also I don't know if you know my forum name but I'm Leigh with the 33 GTR dunno if you remember me, I was wondering if you could get a quote on powder coating my current rims for me? I did send a email to you but I think you were on annual leave and your colleague said he would get back to me about a quote.

Thanks, Leigh