SAU Community

Who is going to the drift day on Sunday?

predator

Was mad fun yesterday. Too bloody hot but still had a good time. That supercharged toyota was lucky he didnt roll it. All up had a heaps fun day. Thought there might have been a bigger trun out. Soumthing we have to work on next time.

White R32, hell yeah, it kept a full 10degrees off the water temp consistantly....from my 100 down to a fairly safe 90...thanks, it kept me out there...

my 32 was the only one with stock suspension...got a fair bit of understeer happening, but towards the end of the day i got a better grip on things, plus my car is underpowerd, but omg it was awsome! did anyone see me fishtail through the barriers? and then loose it haha...then do a fishy after that!..that was fun, lucky i didnt come off and hit the wall :)

i had a ball i wasted my near new tyres afret 5 or 6 runs.. i loved it and my car got there and home and drifted etc on 1/2 tank of fuel... hows that for economy lol

SCM i was keepin an eye on ya u did very well ....i was driving the white R32 with the YLD 32 plates was my first time ever at dry track drift (cause i dont drift on the street) and first time ive ever pulled the hand brake so i was quite pleased with how i performed after 6 runs.... :D