SAU Community

R32 – Complete Car, Damaged - $4500

Hello all,

For sale is my R32 GTR. Running perfectly and my weekend toy till a cabbie decided to rearrange the rear quarter panel for me. Then to add insult to injury, the car was sitting outside during the big hail storm a few months ago and has some hail damage too. Car is COMPLETE and completely stock, (aside from exhaust and cam gears), only changed the rear tire to the spare so that it was easier to move. Car was hit right on edge of drivers’ door and rear quarter. Engine/gearbox in perfect condition. Car starts and runs fine and prior to accident was in remarkable condition for it’s age. Spent 2k at RacePace for full service and tune just prior to the accident. Perfect bubble free dash, Nismo 260 kph speedo, very clean interior, all lights/switches work perfectly. Original rims in good condition, 3 inch exhaust, (very quiet), original front bar and lip, headlights, glass etc…complete car. PM for pics/details. $4500ono, located in the south east, melb.

Hello all,

For sale is my R32 GTR. Running perfectly and my weekend toy till a cabbie decided to rearrange the rear quarter panel for me. Then to add insult to injury, the car was sitting outside during the big hail storm a few months ago and has some hail damage too. Car is COMPLETE and completely stock, (aside from exhaust and cam gears), only changed the rear tire to the spare so that it was easier to move. Car was hit right on edge of drivers' door and rear quarter. Engine/gearbox in perfect condition. Car starts and runs fine and prior to accident was in remarkable condition for it's age. Spent 2k at RacePace for full service and tune just prior to the accident. Perfect bubble free dash, Nismo 260 kph speedo, very clean interior, all lights/switches work perfectly. Original rims in good condition, 3 inch exhaust, (very quiet), original front bar and lip, headlights, glass etc…complete car. PM for pics/details. $4500ono, located in the south east, melb.

i am interested in the GTR can you please pm me some photos of the damage and is the car driveable. thanks