SAU Community

Fs: 05' Vy Ss Ute Mags

I have a set of 2005 VY SS Commodore Ute mags for sale. They're 17 x 8 with 235/45/17 Bridgstone tyres. A couple of the rims have some minor gutter damage, all tyres have a fair bit of tread left on them except one has the inner edge worn down.

These fit on all models from VN all the way to VY and look great on the older ones.

I know they're not Skyline parts but was hoping that someone out there might have a Commodore or know someone who does.

Price: $600 ono

post-27414-1280729482_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3mHN8HbG This is about 450 whp and it's keeping up with a modern GT3 RS. Obviously some caveats to that but I think our brains are all broken by modern car power numbers. It's really everything around the engine that needs to be up to scratch. This particular R32 last time had some random BBK on it and clearly it wasn't good enough because he switched it to AP Racing for this go around. I'm reliably surprised by how much the little things matter when you're modifying cars. Every last detail is critical.
    • The obvious answer is +30.  
    • Has anyone found the right offset for front  wheel 18 x 8.5 clearing brake caliper?
    • Honestly: Buy a name brand turbo. Garrett or Borg Warner. Anything else you will be chasing "but why doesn't mine end up like the dyno graphs the sellers post?" Buying a brand name turbo gets your result right where other people with the same turbo experience. Also, 600whp in any country - expect your engine to become a consumable. If you're okay with that and can plan for that then all the power to you. Also consider your clutch will suck and your grip will be less than stellar. Aim at 450whp. You'll have a better car and more fun actually using it, and it'll probably be faster for every scenario with the one exception being drag launching it on drag radials at a drag strip where you might be a tenth faster. Sincerely, Wiser, cooler heads.