SAU Community

Jdm Fest 2010

Plans have started for JDM fest 2010, It will bigger and Better than last year, keep an eye out for any information at

http://ultim8racing.blogspot.com/

With just over a month till JDM Fest 2010 things are picking up pace. Trophies up for grabs are:

King of JDM Fest

People Choice

Best Stereo

Best Paint

Best Engine Bay

Dyno Dominator

Most Powerful AWD

Most Powerful FWD

Most Powerful RWD

BDL Car Stereo will be joining us this year with an awesome display. Things are really hotting up.

If any car clubs are coming and would like to be together please let us know so we can set up an area for you.

Stay tuned for more info.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could have been just before he called me... :D

I never knew this was on until I had a bit of a surf around, I've put this up on a couple of other forums that I check out and was quite suprised to see that zero advertising has been made for this event. It's a top idea, but will only get better if the organisers spend a short time actually advertising it

That could have been just before he called me... :D

I never knew this was on until I had a bit of a surf around, I've put this up on a couple of other forums that I check out and was quite suprised to see that zero advertising has been made for this event. It's a top idea, but will only get better if the organisers spend a short time actually advertising it

Point taken, have been working on it, but dont have access to all the forums, so far we have posted it on 9 forums.

It will be a good event, should be a few trade stands up this year, and with Glen out here and Fast 4s coming down for it, should be a good day