SAU Community

Jdm Fest 2010

Personally, I like a mixture between JDM & Sexspec. To conclude, if you don't like what we're bringing, then f**k off and don't look at our stand.

Regards

And that perfectly sums up why I dont like the sex-spec thing...bunch of knobs who think they are too good for everyone else....Tbh I hope it hails on their 100k paint jobs

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but can someone elaborate on "sex-spec"?

Is it essentially the "pimped" cars, with lots of cream or light brown leather interiors, 20" chroms+2 inch of rubber/whitewalls, dragging the 4" cannon on the ground coz they let the airbag suspension down?

I'd DEFINITELY love to see a lot more of these around town, especially at events like this. I personally don't like the look, but it seems to get all the dirty little 14yr old skanks out of my hair....though they leave the sidewalk a little bit damp whenever these things cruise by, which can be a little annoying.

I'm with Kat.

i take it the qsr nsx is coming.

this should be interesting. while i am not a fan of the sex spec show cars some of them certainly have had some big $$$ spent on them and after all we're all modifiers.

i guess when you look back at last year. the idiot in the wanky 200sx one best car or whatever it was and that was a wanna be sex spec car.

i take it the qsr nsx is coming.

this should be interesting. while i am not a fan of the sex spec show cars some of them certainly have had some big $$$ spent on them and after all we're all modifiers.

i guess when you look back at last year. the idiot in the wanky 200sx one best car or whatever it was and that was a wanna be sex spec car.

Lulz well my mind is made up....i cbf going then lol

when i heard "JDM" Fest i was expecting trashed drifters and the like...oh well

Please let it go guys. It's really not worth having a shit fight over it.

There's enough room for everyone... it's just a SnS for gods sake not the event of the century.

Please let it go guys. It's really not worth having a shit fight over it.

There's enough room for everyone... it's just a SnS for gods sake not the event of the century.

Agreed.

Also, I didn't see any JDM drift cars there last year.

I'm pretty sure that the person that won last year was a shiny 200sx... and I think it is most likely Australian Delivered.

IMG_6972.jpg

Edited by StinkyPoo

Agreed.

I'm pretty sure that the person that won last year was a shiny 200sx... and I think it is most likely Australian Delivered.

IMG_6972.jpg

wasnt there a panda ae86? Not sure I can think of a more JDM drift car....

edit:

IMG_7180.jpg

Edited by FJ 720

That "thing" won the peoples choice award, pretty easy to do when you bring along all of you mates and have them vote a few times each :wacko:

Agreed.

IMG_6972.jpg

That "thing" won the peoples choice award, pretty easy to do when you bring along all of you mates and have them vote a few times each :D

That's always gonna be the way for people's choice... you should have seen what won it at our SAU NSW SnS a few years back :D

He/she with the most friends wins! ;)