SAU Community

Dr30 Parts. Take 4

Custom polished FJ20 cam cover. It has had Speedflow -10 fittings welded onto it. $600 worth of polishing work done alone.

th_a96e91a2.jpgth_2a1c63a6.jpgth_255c7c80.jpg

$500 firm. Delivered anywhere in Australia.

Japanese made, DR30 Coupe Fenders. Fibreglass. Needs painting.

th_d14e346f.jpgth_3f1dd705.jpgth_7f01d3fe.jpgth_0ea99303.jpg

This is the style of fenders fitted;

th_okiniiriosagase-img600x450-12167769.jpg

$320 Including shipping (Will take offers on these)

Stock DR30 RS front bar. Both pieces, the upper bumper, and the rubbery plastic lip to go with it. Great condition for its age, open to offers on it. Will need to organize pick up.

I have a heap of other stock parts aswell. Engine mounts, 180km/h speedo, etc. If your after anything specific please let me know.

Dennis, I havent replied to your PM as I could even do that yesterday, Also I dont think its anything thats up your ally sorry mate.

Would you by chance have boot lock and key to match?

Coupe front seats?

As long as you have a lock, it can be re-cylindered to match your other locks (or a specific key). I bought a new barrel for my DR30, and had all the other locks redone to match the new key.

I did something similar to my Z - had a spare new key from a DR30 door lock, so I re-keyed all the Z locks to suit it. Instant new locks.

• 2 weeks later...
No seats or seat rails. If you need help getting aftermarket seat rails out of japan I can help but that's all.

What type and to suit what seat?