SAU Community

Sau-sa Best Club Attitude Win Autosalon

SAU-SA Exec

From all of the Executives of SAU-SA, we would like to congratulate those who entered and took part in the SAU-SA club display at the 2010 Autosalon. Your contributions and dedication on the day ended up earning us:

Best Club Attitude - Autosalon 2010

We were happy to notice all members speaking with the public and answering their questions and interests in our club and anything and everything Skylines. This, I am sure, went unnoticed by the judges and reflects upon what a great bunch of members we have. We had a pretty good setup and the public enjoyed the giveaways and info.

A big THANK YOU goes to James and Damo for their undying efforts in setting up the display. Congratulations also to James for his trophy won for his entry on the dyno. You've got a beast there mate.

:verymad:

We keep getting bigger and better! :happy: Feel free to post up whatever pictures you have of the weekend here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly made sitting around all weekend a bit more enjoyable :happy:

Yeah, great effort guys. From what I saw, the public took an interest in our display and it was rare that I didn't see someone talking skylines and RBs with our club. Noticed also club members getting around to all the trade stands and sharing the love there too.

Congratulations to James, Shane and Christine too for winning awards.

:verymad:

Some good looking cars there. I'll download my pics tomorrow and post em up ... including the Autosalon promo girls (in bikinis!) with James and Martin's GTRs :happy:

congrats to everyone involved in a epic SAU:SA display......it was a very very good display.....the public had a chance to see the cars, talk to the owners of particular cars or just talk skylines in general......i do not remember any other club doing that.....we even had information/merchandise for the public.....the time went rather quickly and for once a car show that didnt drag on and on......:verymad:

have to admit on the whole auto salon was a bit of a let down but loved the display and catching up with those of you i saw. well done. nice work james :happy: i will catch you :verymad: