SAU Community

Been A While. Should I Sell The Gtr?

Ronin 09

Yeah so haven't been here in a while.

Also haven't driven the GTR for about 3 months. Too many d!ckheads with them, too much attention and stress. Does about 1000kms a year.

Should I sell it...? and if so, how to put a value on it??

hi to all who I haven't seen in a while too :blink:

Marcus!!! How you been? long time no see.

Welcome to the club, although I've done around 600kms in 2 years.... :worship:

You have one of the cleanest, well modded 32 GT-R's around, and it's an Aussie delivered one too!!!

Worth good dollars that's for sure....

You'd have to sell it through Shannons or similar type of Prestige Auction house Marcus.

You won't get a good price otherwise. I think one went for around 40-45k recently that way (ADM 32R)

Oh, and come out and say hi once in a while you rude bastard :)

sorry ash, jack, dan, al et al... :woot:

I'll visit more often!

I still love driving it but it's less and less frequent. Also there is a x-fer case noise that needs to be looked at... so maintenance/insurance/rego is a stack and it doesn't much get used.

Thinking of taking it out on w/end for a blast... cousin just got a 3.8 GT3 so want to see how the old girl goes up against it

Keep it mate. Things ebb and flow, and when things slow down having that car to enjoy or go for drives in would be pretty awesome. Its a low key thing that would pass 99% of inspections as the thing is pretty stock. You seem to be doing plenty of travel with work

you really get hassled and stress about driving it?

I drive mine nearly every day and nobody even bats an eyelid... I pretty much get ignored and I like it that way... IMO getting rid of the personalised plates helped as well

that said I don't drive Fri Sat night and try to avoid the 'hotspots'

I just spent a packet traveling so don't have the coin to track it at the moment but I still enjoy driving it... even at the speed limit;)

I say keep it... if yours is the one I'm thinking about you put a heap of time and effort into getting it right... unless your desperate for the cash tuck it away until you get motivated again... my 2c

I'm with NickR33 on this one.

Yeah so haven't been here in a while.

Also haven't driven the GTR for about 3 months. Too many d!ckheads with them, too much attention and stress. Does about 1000kms a year.

Should I sell it...? and if so, how to put a value on it??

hi to all who I haven't seen in a while too ;)

I hope you are not letting these little things annoy you to the point of selling your car?

I drive mine everyday to and from work.. sees about 70+ k's a day, with personalized plates and like Nick says people don't really care.. been pulled over once by Graeme on the forums here but it was pretty much for a chat :thanks:

keep it mate. if you still enjoy driving it, and can afford to keep it then just let it gather dust.

as for the limited kms i guess it all depends on where u live and the cops in your area.

i live in knox which most know is a bad area if you have an import but i do 400-500kms a week without any issues.. touch wood :)

Being an ADM GTR, I'd definitely sit on it, because the values are only going to go up and you'll be kicking yourself if you sold it too soon.

Are the price of a 32 gtr gona go up?

why..

Its really good to hear this, making me want to keep my car even more!! hahaa sik.