SAU Community

Looks like JaiK / Konnects old Cefiro ??

Black interior, cream carpet, dash mat. Dent in driver's door.

Before it was sold the Final Konnex kit was removed and sold seperately.

Also identifiable by dent in driver's door right at the door handle.

Looks like its had a rough time since... :\

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that car has been rough since it was brought into the fkn country - should never have been allowed in!!!

was an absolute heap of shit - i was ashamed to have that thing parked outside my god damn house!

• 3 weeks later...

:O thanks keith!!!!!

this changes a few things :P

cheers buddy!!! how've you been???

...Link????? i can't find it

Edited by Mr Eps

found it... thanks Keith...

that's really wierd to be honest... i've been saying to people these last few days that i miss having my cefiro..

...and people have been asking me "do you miss your ceffy? and "dude WHY did you sell that thing?"

today i went to meet my grilfrined and she said "that's so wierd i was actually expecting you to come in your cefiro like i was actually looking for it"

wow... this is emotions 2da max.

No dramas at all. I've been okay. Had a death in the family so Unfortunatly I'm selling my ceff it's unfortunate but sometimes there's more important things than cars.

By the sounds of it I think you should buy it back. :)

Then you can go back to having the tidiest/unmolested ceffy in wa again.

Nah man... I was considering buying it but then someone reminded me that I hated it - which I did. Haha

Lol @ dude asking 9k for it though. Let's just say I didn't ask 9k for it and he DEFINITELY didn't pay 9k for it...

Considering hes had it for what... 8/9 months only and done nothing to it??? I don't see how he's hoping to make a profit lololol

Keith I'm sorry to hear that man... Why don't you add me on Facebook then we can be buddies :P been too long man

Yeah pretty funny how people buy shit then mark it up a few months later.

If I was on Facebook id add you. But I absolutely despise social networking sites. I hate them with a passion so alas you will not find me on one.

Sold my ceffy on Sunday too. Got 3k for it with my Cage. Was surprised how many calls about it I got. I thought it was going to be a hard sale

So, tonight... the ceffy (the white one) killed radiator number three.....and sent a chunk of the fan shroud at my mate's face after 7000rpm in neutral went south real quick.

FML

Edited by Nic_A31

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first radiator was the factory RB20E radiator, single 10mm core.

Second one was the ISC alloy tri-core (50+mm)

Both with the same fan (factory clutch fan)

Third radiator was R32 GTR, I replaced the bent fan blades with spare RB25 one and used the same clutch/hub.

Can't work it out man. No play at all in the water pump or hub, radiator secure, engine mounts are tight, etc.

Couldn't even see anything move when I free revved it.

• 1 month later...

well i figure i'd dig up an old thread , i'm now the proud (well...) owner of 3 cefiros , figuring i could make 2 good ones out of three pinch.gif , or that i'd swamp myself with broken cars that i don't really have the time to fix :unsure: y'all would know the latest one though , it's pretty well known in this forum , even though it's pretty much ready for the graveyard :mellow: atleast it has a sunroof!!!!