SAU Community

Nm35 Sway Bars

Daleo

......Your not dealing with moron's in this section from the C34 or M35 owner.....we all know our shit!....sorry we all need to know our shit!.....

It's funny because I feel most of us drive Stagea's because we used to own skylines/race cars etc, and the wagon is an excuse to the missus that we are 'settling down'. Just don't tell the missus that we are modifying the hell out of the 'daily'....

Damn... Now I'm doing it...

HIJACK! :pirate:

It's funny because I feel most of us drive Stagea's because we used to own skylines/race cars etc, and the wagon is an excuse to the missus that we are 'settling down'. Just don't tell the missus that we are modifying the hell out of the 'daily'....

Damn... Now I'm doing it...

HIJACK! :pirate:

ph34r.gif It's a v70 isn't it?

Will the proposed Whiteline gear fit on an AXIS?

Searching around the forum seems to indicate I've got different dampers / springs and maybe swaybays or even a wider track when compared to an RS/RX.

Anyone got the 'final word' on whats different about the AXIS suspension wise?

Thanks

Yes it will fit.

Coincidentally, Jules' car (first one for Whiteline) IS an AXIS.

There seems to be a growing misconception that the AXIS is some mystical oddball, with secret Autech options; it isn't. Virtually everything (with a few obvious exceptions) fitted to the AXIS is available as an option on the other models.

It's based on the RS/RX platform with Nismo springs & shocks. No special swaybars, no flux capacitor. A sleek body kit, with some nice std kit.

So anything developed for the NM35 will be suitable.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Daleo

<br><br>Yep My AXIS will get the sways, links etc tomorrow and I will be sure to take plenty of pics. .will take pics of the suspension as well to confirm or deny mystical "Parts".<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br>Jules

</div>

Edited by Paramour

Hi Guys ,

We have fitted sway bars to the R+D stagea of Julius(paramour) and after a test drive the feeling was they are a huge difference making the wagon feel more like a lighter sedan. We do think that some neg camber on the front would help for better turn in but that will add some slightly extra tyre wear but if you guys want that idea for track etc we thought we would let you know.

Here are some pictures of the bar fitted and shows the new bush on the OE bracket at the front plus out new gold alloy lateral locks that stop sideways movement(they all come with bar ).The rear pictures show the bar with new d- bushes and saddles (they come with bar) and the new rear links that can be bought separate.

stageafitment4.jpg

stageafitment3.jpg

stageafitment2.jpg

stageafitment6.jpg

stageafitment7.jpg

stageafitment1.jpg

Hey Guys,

As you can see the sways are on the car now. They make a huge difference, took the old pacific highway road home and man that was a blast. . car handled very very well. I am really really happy and impressed with the difference they make.

Jules

Hi Guys ,

We have fitted sway bars to the R+D stagea of Julius(paramour) and after a test drive the feeling was they are a huge difference making the wagon feel more like a lighter sedan. We do think that some neg camber on the front would help for better turn in but that will add some slightly extra tyre wear but if you guys want that idea for track etc we thought we would let you know.

Here are some pictures of the bar fitted and shows the new bush on the OE bracket at the front plus out new gold alloy lateral locks that stop sideways movement(they all come with bar ).The rear pictures show the bar with new d- bushes and saddles (they come with bar) and the new rear links that can be bought separate.

Wayne, bars look great, can't wait for some part numbers so we can kick off another group buy! :whistling:

How much extra camber are we talking? At the moment, I have around -1deg front & rear, I take it you're talking at least -1.5, -2deg?

Hey Guys,

As you can see the sways are on the car now. They make a huge difference, took the old pacific highway road home and man that was a blast. . car handled very very well. I am really really happy and impressed with the difference they make.

Jules

Awesome stuff, would like to go for a spin with you some time to compare...

Hey Guys,

Jules

The nice thing is they make a well balance car responsive to input, either throttle, brakes or steering in a way the standard set up never will.

Looking good Jules.. ;)

still no news ??

found some freeway dolpihin ones

mite get those just got get them shiped from japan

Well Whiteline were happy with the fitment and settings, just needs sign off from their R & D department. Will take a bit more than a few days I suspect. But they are very aware of how keen other Stag owners are so I would assume they are on top of it.

It all depends how patient you are for a set of Sways.

still no news ??

They havent even been on the R&D car for a week!

found some freeway dolpihin ones

mite get those just got get them shiped from japan

If you're really that impatient, why even post here? Just keep buy up everything on YAJ; its all available.

Well Whiteline were happy with the fitment and settings, just needs sign off from their R & D department. Will take a bit more than a few days I suspect. But they are very aware of how keen other Stag owners are so I would assume they are on top of it.

It all depends how patient you are for a set of Sways.

+1

Once the bars are listed as a stock item by Whiteline, they will be available. Wayne is already in contact with one of his dealers to help us with Group Buys.

I have not forgotten that people want them, and I'm regularly in touch with Wayne to ensure we get them ASAP, AND at the best possible price. Whiteline are working hard to make sure they have a quality product for everyone, trust me.

I know it's hard to be patient, but cracking the whip isn't likely get you far, as I've already invested plenty of my own time and effort in this. Also, I have a family, a job and a life outside the forum.

I'm making NOTHING out of it, and I already have what I want; I'm just trying to help everyone.

I promise; As soon as there is ANY information, it will be on the forum.

Cheers, Dale.

Edited by Daleo
  • Like 1

+1

Once the bars are listed as a stock item by Whiteline, they will be available. Wayne is already in contact with one of his dealers to help us with Group Buys.

I have not forgotten that people want them, and I'm regularly in touch with Wayne to ensure we get them ASAP, AND at the best possible price. Whiteline are working hard to make sure they have a quality product for everyone, trust me.

I know it's hard to be patient, but cracking the whip isn't likely get you far, as I've already invested plenty of my own time and effort in this. Also, I have a family, a job and a life outside the forum.

I'm making NOTHING out of it, and I already have what I want; I'm just trying to help everyone.

I promise; As soon as there is ANY information, it will be on the forum.

Cheers, Dale.

good work Dale!

I'm sure everyones appreciative of your efforts!