SAU Community

Nm35 Sway Bars

Daleo

negative, they replace factory parts UNDER the car

youre thinking of a rear strut brace. something the M35 doesnt appear to have as an aftermarket part.

plenty of underbody bracing available!

No strut towers to bolt a strut brace onto!

Ok guys, looks like there's enough interest to justify a group buy ;) . So I'll be organising this, look out for a group buy thread, it'll have firm prices and hopefully delivery times etc.

Thanks to those who've let me know so quickly :( , and obviously, anyone else who's interested, let me know!

I recall reading they are the same throughout the range. it was on the parts list of nengun i think, or an auction on IM.

That's got to be good news!

Ok guys, a bit of an update.

I have just been on the phone to Todd, from Signature Swaybars, we have a go for a sway bar group buy! :)

I'm hoping to get down & see him late this week, or early next week with some sample bars for him to look at (thanks bbenny) and we should have a solid price and also an idea of his lead times to manufacture. Once that's done, I'll be posting in the Group Buy section of the forum, and linking to our discussion.

Huge thanks to all you guys who've PM'ed me with your interest; you've gotten this off the ground! Now we can all benefit. :thumbsup:

And to anyone else who might be interested, you know what to do.

Cheers, Dale.

Ok, update.

I have a set of sample bars for Todd to work from now (thanks again Ben!) and was intending to get down to drop them off to him today, unfortunately, just had 2 wisdom teeth taken out and it's giving a bit more curry than I was expecting :rofl2:

So I'll be going down to drop them off tomorrow and I'm hoping I'll have the group buy up by Wed/Thurs.

Apologies for the delay, was only supposed to be having one done but you know how these things go.

Ok gents, update.

Todd has the sample bars now :ph34r: , I'm going to give him a couple of days to sort us out with a firm price, then I'm going to put up the group buy.

If you are Sydney based I'm going to try to save a bit on postage & essentially sort out a meet up to distribute the goods. If you wish to have bars freighted, Todd is happy to do this. Please PM me your postcode, and Todd will be able to give me a price for shipping.

Todd has confirmed his lead times for manufacture at 3-4 weeks, and given we appear to have the minimum requirement, I'm planning to run the group buy until mid December, which should see us delivering Bars in the 2nd week of the New Year.

Thanks everyone for your patience, more info as it comes to hand.

Obviously, if anyone else is interested, shoot me a PM, and you too can be a part of the Sway Bar goodness.

Cheers, Dale

Edited by Daleo