SAU Community

Sau-sa Dinner

SAU-SA Exec

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good night for sure........knew most peeps but hopeless at remembering new names.

Carl, I got your message earlier, hope you're feeling better bud.

Meals could've been a bit bigger though

Great night, awesome turnout, virginity broken, Stoked i won the raffle :P damo, sorry mate :)

Huge maui parmi was delish !

holy crap you polished of that burger and the other snitta before i’d done half of mine! :(

Thanks luke for the lift home too! we would have drowned with all our bags!

Let's all have a loose SAU:SA night in town on a Saturday night.

You can all join me and Wayne in the crankers corner in HQ, then stumble down to 58's when that shuts haha or we can just get written off at Red's until 11am.

Awesome.

I'm full of quality idea's.

was a good night for sure........knew most peeps but hopeless at remembering new names.

Carl, I got your message earlier, hope you're feeling better bud.

yeah, doing all right after an epic snooze last night

Had a great time for the couple hours I was there.

Wish I could of stayed longer but I collapsed in the bathroom and had to go home :)

Can't wait for the next dinner

this woulda been me too if i came along. i was walking outta work to come to the pub and i was swaying all over the place then thought better of it.

i'll be down for the next one rain hail or shine

You can all join me and Wayne in the crankers corner in HQ, then stumble down to 58's when that shuts haha or we can just get written off at Red's until 11am.

Awesome.

Actually the best idea :)

Down as can be.

Awesome.

Actually the best idea :(

Down as can be.

sorry guys but that is the worst idea.....cheesy as f**k music, hectick wanna be gangsta's and fully sick kents??? no thanks....i would rather have a decent night then end up in a bar fight because i looked at someone's cousin :)......i would be a bit more interested in if we went somewhere like this.....alehouse -> fumo blu -> applebar -> oxygen bar and end up at the cas......now that is a decent night and you dont have to be drunk or high to enjoy yourself :D