SAU Community

Apexi Power Intake POD Dimensions???

chu_rulz

Hi there i am looking at gettin and Apexi Power Intake Pod and was wondering if anyone know how big it was?? if someone has one and could measure it for me i would be most pleased... or if someone knows of a website with this info that will do...thanks guys :flamed:

i am after the depth of the thing... from front 2 back.

i am gonna try and put it on an mr30 but space is limited 2 about 15cm if im lucky. Width will not be a problem as with the outlet pipe coz i gotta make some custom piping for it 2 bolt on 2 the afm

I don't think 15cm is going to be enough. Also, the Apexi pod is one of the smallest ones out there, if it doesn't fit then probably no pod will fit.

Although the HKS one is more squished even though it's wider, maybe that might fit more easily.

i may be able 2 get more then 15cm of space between the washer bottle and the afm with a little bit of modification thats why i am after the dimensions of it. i have left room so as 2 build a box around it.

Doesnt anyone have one that they can measure for me???

I have one but it's at home in a locked garage in a locked car in an airbox held together with allen key bolts and I lost my allen keys. Oh and I'm at work which is 20km away :D