SAU Community

R34 Skyline Manual Turbo Coupe $18,000

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am interested in your PM to me but would like to know a little more about the r34.

• how many KLMs
  • what engine mods have been done
  • do you still have the original airbox and intercooler rear wing ect and does it come with it
  • is there anything that doesnt work on the car or needs attention
  • i notice it is a manual but has and Auto steering wheel why is this?
  • could you please post a few more pics as the 2 external shots you originally posted are very small

Sorry to be a pain but i dont want to waste yours or my time and get all our cards on the table so to speak before we continue.

I would have PM'ed you but i have not met the 10 post min requirement to do so.

Cheers

Richie

Am interested in your PM to me but would like to know a little more about the r34.

• how many KLMs
  • what engine mods have been done
  • do you still have the original airbox and intercooler rear wing ect and does it come with it
  • is there anything that doesnt work on the car or needs attention
  • i notice it is a manual but has and Auto steering wheel why is this?
  • could you please post a few more pics as the 2 external shots you originally posted are very small

Sorry to be a pain but i dont want to waste yours or my time and get all our cards on the table so to speak before we continue.

I would have PM'ed you but i have not met the 10 post min requirement to do so.

Cheers

Richie

hey mate i looked up the value of ur bike and it says its worth around 9 grand so im not interested in swaping if u can sell it for 16 grand then u should do so.

the car has 190 xxx on the clock but engine just got rebuilt like 1000ks ago i have recipts the car has ajustable coilovers as well i do have a standed intercooler and and airbox i dont have the rear wing. the car was originally a tip tronic auto i had it converted to manual all the work was done by a workshop and done properly i have recipts for that 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...