SAU Community

To All Those Interested In Weathersheilds

Kris..

i'll be trying this one out - sorry forgot to mention about it!!!

it's $75 and a cheap experiment, if it works i'll let you guys know, if not, no biggie! :rolleyes:

consider me your guinea pig haha

got my rear visor today from thailand - which is ironic considering i paid for my side visors like 2 weeks ago and i only bought the rear one like last friday

:D

anyway

fitment is great on the rear visor - as for whether or not i like it.. jury is out for me - so put it this way.. i paid about 85 for mine delivered.. if anybody here wants it - it's yours for $75 delivered .. condition is as new, you'll get brand new 3M tape with it too (better tan what comes with it..

finish is a nice piano black.. very shiny..

but yeah it's not for sale per say but if anyody wnats it then it's yours for $75 delivered?

got mine about 3 days ago. they've gone onto a shelf in the back of the garage, possibly neverto be seen again. They look a lot darker than my factory ones.... which have a slight purple tinge to them possibly due to UV.

also, thank god I didn't buy the rear window thing... shit's ugly as fuck.

fitted weathersheilds. they stick ontop of chrome.. they arent 110% but they are ok. didnt know they would be solid black but goes with my 5% tint.. Might be keen on a roof lip looking thing.. ALOT cheaper than a dmax or uras one.