SAU Community

Oh No. Not Again...

CatsEyes

..again, I'm yet to hear negative feedback.

..I'm asking for proof. Not being a smartar$e, I'm genuinely interested in proof that SAU has a bad public image.

Again it's vice versa. I was recently reading a thread where people were getting defected, and there was a semi common question being asked. "Did you have a SAU sticker on your car?" What does this mean?

I can (edit: could, but I won't since we both know it's right there) provide much proof that these CARS have a bad public image, and that the club deals specifically with these cars. That's how they link it together.

I mean shit, a few people in bikie gangs get too violent and what's the end result for the clubs? You can't tell me they're all cold blooded killers on a vengeance, but now they're trying to pass legislation to basically split the clubs up totally. What did the CLUB do? Nothing.

ACA stories count for a decent chunk since what they say, alot of Joe Public believe. Make them run a positive reel on the club. They won't, and have 0 interest. Joe Public think the same way.

Anyways I'm not going to argue the point further since we're both enthusiasts, and it's evident that looking from the outside proves difficult. While it's hard to prove that the club has a bad public image without a public vote, it would be harder to prove the opposite in a broad, public sense.

Edited by GTRPowa

^^^ The man you're having a debate with Glen, is already earmarked to further promote SAU's +ve image (amongst other things) in a Cover Story of Daily Telegraph Cars Guide, early in October. Anyway, I know we'll give Bobby every support we can.

^^^ The man you're having a debate with Glen, is already earmarked to further promote SAU's +ve image (amongst other things) in a Cover Story of Daily Telegraph Cars Guide, early in October. Anyway, I know we'll give Bobby every support we can.

Well Terry, being the uphill battle we're in, I support any positives that can be made through the media.

Best of luck with the article Bobby, I'll definitely be reading it.

Start the reverse trend. :)

Start the reverse trend. :ermm:

In progress...

Although I once heard that the definition of progress is, "Driving in top gear without rear vision mirrors!" - hmmm... a bit cruel. lol

SAU DOES have a good public image, maybe not so with the media and joe public, but with our law enforcement officers.

Ask many of the long standing members of their run ins with the police and how they've been treated when they have the SAU NSW stick on the car, and most of the time they're not hassled too badly is the story they tell.