SAU Community

How Much Is My Gts Skyline Worth?

Hey guys im new to this site. I was jus wondering how much my r31 gts skyline is worth? Its a 88 model aussie 4door silhoette GTS skyline says its number 64 out of how ever many(ive got told 200)? got all plates under the hood n got the SVD badge on the dash sayn number 64. However it doesnt hav rb30 in it nemore as its got a n/a 25(apparently done by nissan). 5 speed manual with reco'd diff and new pedders racing suspension. Im curious bout the suspension cuz it has the main outside coil then a inner coil then strut jus wondering if its expensive aswell? Im willing to sell as is or im putn my turbo 30 motor and box in it n putn it on road!

Wud be great to hear some ideas n prices on this??? thanks

post-76074-1281915985_thumb.jpg

post-76074-1281916036_thumb.jpg

post-76074-1281916084_thumb.jpg

post-76074-1281916130_thumb.jpg

post-76074-1281916183_thumb.jpg

post-76074-1281916244_thumb.jpg

post-76074-1281916309_thumb.jpg

post-76074-1281916357_thumb.jpg

Unless you can find the original engine & ECU, your car is worth SFA.

As someone said, why toss a perfectly good Nissan RB25DE to put in an GMH derivative RB30ET. And there is no way your car came fitted with the RB25DE ex factory.

Why don't you just turbo the RB25DE??

Where did you get this vehicle? As I bought an RB30E GTSI engine off a guy in Narrelan, that was doing this same conversion to his GTSI some years ago when I was going to do a monster RB30DET conversion into an MR30 Ti sedatch.

D

Yeah i was thinkn it aint worth nothing thats y i posted on hear n asked! I never said it came factory with a 25 it jus got told it got converted by nissan. Im putn 30 bak in because i got a rb30DET n turbo box for it. Im over turbsin n/a's as i got another aussie 31 i drive n ive been threw 3 motors in the last 6 months due to crackd heads n head gaskets(from not putn thicker gasket on as i know). But yeah if its best for me to keep 25 i cud do so but im jus thinkn i cud wind more boost into the 30DET n use bigger turbo? Im open to suggestions thats y i posted on hear.

you want to go 'slidin' in a gts? seriously go get S13 or a VN or whatever sub-5K smoke machine you wantto terrorisethe streets in.

ning nong.... just get it back to factory spec and sell it in the conditon it deserves.

Its not that hard if you think about it.

Just part it out,

should Get like 2k for the 25 conversion, seats about $500, wheels for about $800-1k depending on Tread and Cond.

Front Sus and Brakes around $400. shit yeah.

Be worth about the same as any normal similar condition sillouette in my mind as it's not a GTS anymore and never will be without the original mechanics. That's not to say it's a bad car