SAU Community

Bnr32 Track Build

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micheal,

Impressed with what your doing,

I would like to speak to you about possibly maybe doing a dry carbon door set with you.

As our company has alot to do with full dry carbon and titanium componets.

As we just finished the R35 Dry carbon doors (4kg) we would like to look at a R32 set in the near future,

Please feel free to get in contact with us.

Regards

Uber Motorsport.

Micheal,

Impressed with what your doing,

I would like to speak to you about possibly maybe doing a dry carbon door set with you.

As our company has alot to do with full dry carbon and titanium componets.

As we just finished the R35 Dry carbon doors (4kg) we would like to look at a R32 set in the near future,

Please feel free to get in contact with us.

Regards

Uber Motorsport.

That would be great :D i had a quick look at your website looks like some impressive gear you guys make! Wonder if you could do an exhaust in titanium for the r32 gtr? Would ideally like to try some titanium intercooler piping aswell

You all say you need to dry sump a gtr but why doesn't a gtst need dry sumping as a nissan sump is a sump. They all have pickups and no baffles in there, just windage trays.

Can't the gtst's pull the corner g's or accel g's of a gtr?

Just curious?

You all say you need to dry sump a gtr but why doesn't a gtst need dry sumping as a nissan sump is a sump. They all have pickups and no baffles in there, just windage trays.

Can't the gtst's pull the corner g's or accel g's of a gtr?

Just curious?

I had very bad oil issue with my gts-t, love watching my oil pressure gauge on the track looked like my boost gauge the way it yoyo up and down.

Buy an evo!

i wish i did. tho my gtr is almost finished... 10 years later!

:D

Evo was an option but i just don't like them, driven two of my mates mild mod evo 7 and damn are they quick! but i just not a big fan of them.

plus group a gtr look so nice!

tasilver5.jpg

anyways back to my build,

Looking at cams HKS step 2 272 10.2 lift, will i need to mod the value train to make them fit?

edit being a brand whore i might spend the extra cash and get the REINIK Group A cams

13020-EAD01  INT,EXH 264°(66°)  9.7 105°車種共用

13020-EAD02 INT,EXH 272°(68°) 10.1 105°車種共用

13020-EAD03 INT,EXH 280°(70°) 10.5 105°車種共用

13020-EAD04 INT,EXH 288°(72°) 10.5 105°車種共用

Might go the 272

Edited by Kaido_RR

Evo was an option but i just don't like them, driven two of my mates mild mod evo 7 and damn are they quick! but i just not a big fan of them.

tasilver5.jpg

Looking at cams HKS step 2 272 10.2 lift, will i need to mod the value train to make them fit?

edit being a brand whore i might spend the extra cash and get the REINIK Group A cams

Might go the 272

Engine Wise, im looking to keep everything pretty much stock. Just an ecu upgrade and a tune with some more boost (car feels quick enough for the time being)

?????

tasilver5.jpg

Might go the 272

Don't go near any of those cams with the turbos you are running. Infact keep the stock cams.

Don't go near any of those cams with the turbos you are running. Infact keep the stock cams.

after having a talk with my tuner i think i go -5 turbos what cams would suit them? is 280 to big

Edited by Kaido_RR