SAU Community

New To Sau

KARPSTARR

Hi all

i'm josh aka karp aka dutchie so take ur pick karp is for my last name karpany and dutchie is coz i'm dutch not a stoner hahaha

new to the whole forum thing and tuner import i just bought my orange r33 gts-t series 1 number plate flylice (asians owned it befor me) and thought it would be funny well i guess it is a lil funny if u dont get it jut think fried rice as said by asians. well look forward to gettin to know the forum and everyone on it even tho i already know a few ppl on it =) stay awsome ppl

post-76016-1282128181_thumb.jpg

post-76016-1282128187_thumb.jpg

post-76016-1282128199_thumb.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all

i'm josh aka karp aka dutchie so take ur pick karp is for my last name karpany and dutchie is coz i'm dutch not a stoner hahaha

new to the whole forum thing and tuner import i just bought my orange r33 gts-t series 1 number plate flylice (asians owned it befor me) and thought it would be funny well i guess it is a lil funny if u dont get it jut think fried rice as said by asians. well look forward to gettin to know the forum and everyone on it even tho i already know a few ppl on it =) stay awsome ppl

looks like like mitchs car (damageinc) as noted

but welcome to sau, be sure to read the sticky notes in each forum before posting, they have loads of useful information

-D

yep, welcome aboard bud and enjoy your stay.

once you familiarize yourself with this forum and some members, you'll see that we also have a cams affiliated car club with a small annual fee.........good way to meet & greet and join in on the many dinners and events

yep, welcome aboard bud and enjoy your stay.

once you familiarize yourself with this forum and some members, you'll see that we also have a cams affiliated car club with a small annual fee.........good way to meet & greet and join in on the many dinners and events

most definately that would be awsome

:P

fk yeah! nice purchase mate

outstanding. thats got a tonne of performance extras and common skyline mods

i really hope the police dont ream you like they ream damageinc, as you might have problems getting thru regency unless you have engineering certificates

but aside from that, very outstanding car, well done

-D