SAU Community

Sauvic Night Cruise #1 Wrap Up Thread.

Basti

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a good night but as every one else said it was f@#$ing freezing...Thought i lost every one from moorabbin so put the foot down then waited 20 minutes for every one to catch up at the craigie road turn off ..would be fun to do the twisties with some new tyres bit worried about grip in the wet..and for a change i was not the only stagea..

thanks dan(halle) good cruise

was it a B5 S4? if so pics or ban!

'96 Al???? I think your memory is failing with age! :touch:

Nah its a B6, I do love the B5 S4 and with the same mods they make a clean torquey 250 - 260 awkw awesome cruiser! I have seen a few stage 3 b5 S4's pop for sale and have been sooooo tempted but the B6 is just a nicer newer car.

he did mention that he didnt want his plates posted guys...

ahh my bad I'll remove pic.

Where was that?

a mate sent that pic to me but i believe it was braeside area?

'96 Al???? I think your memory is failing with age! :touch:

Nah its a B6, I do love the B5 S4 and with the same mods they make a clean torquey 250 - 260 awkw awesome cruiser! I have seen a few stage 3 b5 S4's pop for sale and have been sooooo tempted but the B6 is just a nicer newer car.

any mods on your a4?

b6 rear end always reminds me of a lambo gallardo, similar style and tail lights..

stage 3 modded s4 b5s are insane! such a sleeper

Yeah, plenty of mods...

I wont go into everything here, you obviously know about the 'stages', it has the Revo 2871r stage 3 with, bigger brakes, clutch etc etc it makes it a bit of a sleeper and an awesome daily.

I have seen you have been looking for a euro car, check out Ozaudi, and do yourself a favour and buy an A4, depending on how much power you want, either a B5 S4 or a mildly modded B6 A4. They are reliable and there are plenty of independent Audi guys around who know their stuff, are reallying into performance kits and are cheap!

If you want to know anything else just pm me..

Cheers

Yeah, plenty of mods...

I wont go into everything here, you obviously know about the 'stages', it has the Revo 2871r stage 3 with, bigger brakes, clutch etc etc it makes it a bit of a sleeper and an awesome daily.

I have seen you have been looking for a euro car, check out Ozaudi, and do yourself a favour and buy an A4, depending on how much power you want, either a B5 S4 or a mildly modded B6 A4. They are reliable and there are plenty of independent Audi guys around who know their stuff, are reallying into performance kits and are cheap!

Cheers

That car looks awesome Dave! White is super clean.

Sorry to hijack - My B6 S4 is up for sale at the moment. It is stock with low km's but isn't an urgent sale as is a great car. :touch:

was good the part on was on, left Moorabbin and then people started dropping u-turns and going the other way

so i hit-up Crown and won some money lol

Loved the Audi and 35 GTR

JDM - 007 is looking nice as man!

Big thanks to everyone, I had a ball! I haven't really given the Audi a good thrash since all the mods so I was wrapped at how much fun it was..

Loved the evo and 35 as well, god that was quick!

Awesome twin flaming action you had going!

Thanks to all that attended. It was a good turn out considering it was freezing cold around 16ish cars. thank god it didnt rain thou.

Nice to see new faces.

Nick you have a nice evo man.

and g35me.... WOW!!

:rant:

SAU-vic Events

Thanks for organising it!

Thanks Dan for oganising a great night. Let me know when the next one is and lets hope there will be no more try-hards in BA Falcons around.

Hehe!

I saw you were eagerly wanting to ass rape the BA Falcon and you showed him.

:D

Thanks Dan for organising, was a great cruise! :rant:

Why did everyone go past the keys (?) road turn off just as we left moorabin? Jesse followed the Audi straight and I was like wtf, u turn! :D

Shame we had to do the detour though!

Yeah, plenty of mods...

Cheers

thanks mate >_<

sounds like you've put a fair bit of work into it. nice

yeah i've done a fair bit of reading and research mainly on the S line b5. was a bit obsessed with it hehe

only thing putting me off a b6 a4 is the lack of power in standard form as i dont really wanna spend too much modifying the engine though they are gorgeous cars...

another plus for the b5 s4 is the interior, factory leather recaros = win