SAU Community

R33 Spare Parts

Advertising for brother-in-law whos car was written off by drunk driver who didnt see it parked outside hes house.

Standard fuel rail with brand new Nismo injectors $300

Standard GTST Series 2 Cluster $150

Standard Series 2 ECU - $100

Standard Air Flow Meter - $150 (Brand New with recipts)

Standard Intercooler With piping -$50

Bosche 044 Fuel Pump rated at 440hp - $200

Standard Fuel reg -SOLD

Series 2 JDM Front Bar (no fog lights) - SOLD

Trust Gear Knob - $30

Standard Cat back Exhaust with Standard Muffler - $140

Standard Series 2 Spoiler - $80

R33 Ganador mirrors (Carbon Fibre Look)- $150

R33 Front TEIN Super street Coilovers x2 $300

Split fire coil packs, Brand New in box – for all RB engines – RB26DETT, RB25DET, RB25DE, RB20DET, RB20DE. - $600

Contact Brinne Ferdinandus - [email protected] if interested in any of the parts.

Edited by INASNT

Standard GTST Series 2 Cluster $150

Standard Series 2 ECU - $100

Standard Air Flow Meter - $150 (Brand New with recipts)

Standard Intercooler With piping -$50

Bosche 044 Fuel Pump rated at 440hp - $200

Trust Gear Knob - $30

Standard Cat back Exhaust with Standard Muffler - $140

R33 Ganador mirrors (Carbon Fibre Look)- $150

Split fire coil packs, Brand New in box – for all RB engines – RB26DETT, RB25DET, RB25DE, RB20DET, RB20DE. - $600

Remaining items left, others sold.

email - [email protected] for all questions, pics

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Gday! New guy to the forum I've recently picked up an R33 GTST with a few aftermarket bits and pieces including an old school Apexi Power FC, allegedly it’s been tuned, although most of the values in IGN and INJ show zeros. Also when I attempted to adjust the cranking table for cold start, the change I make disappears when I press Prev to go back and save. Every bit of info on these is over 10years old by now so most pictures and links don’t work in forums From what I’ve read this could be because the ecu has been locked by whoever tuned it, does anyone know a way around this without spending heaps on a Datalogit? Or happen to know any Tuners around the Newcastle NSW area that still know use these? cheers
    • Here it is, shot this morning at work, road worn, dirty & working for a living for 6 years now. No rust there, just dirt and in places it's stuck to the Lanocote I spray around the seam sealer where water deluge drainage is a lot. Sort of industrial tone. Don't be fooled by thinking you can get any old grey paint in a can to match. I'm still picking away through a box full of them I collected back then trying to find the right one, good for other home projects.  
    • Yuh, fair enough. You've just bought yourself a path to poverty. You'll get there eventually, no need to hurry it up.
    • This one might need a recording of the sound...
    • Since i always have cars with flat batteries, I use one of these, expensive thou at 880rrp https://www.projecta.com.au/products/IS1500/12v-1500a-lithium-jumpstarter In my experience pretty much any of those square ones like you posted in the first fill start a skyline as long as the jump pack is properly charged, they are a simple, low compression engine. Just remember to let the fuel pump prime at ON  for 3 seconds before you hit start