SAU Community

Car Ramps For Slammed Cars?

ashneel

with the car lowered i cant get my trolley jack under the car.

rather then using bricks or planks of wood to make a mini ramp, does anyone know where i can purchase a pair from?

there is one for sale on SAU but his in sydney and i need it for tomrrow so kinda ASAP. went to repco and autobarn and they couldnt help.

ta

Ash

OTR (ontherunmotorsports.com) have takada ramps..... they are all the used harnesses shredded up and made into them

maybe have a look, they are for lowered cars and can hold quite a bit of weight

taken from evoOz website where they are a vendour

TAKADA LDS

Car too low for a hydraulic jack to fit under? Use these low down slopes to help raise up your vehicle.

These plastic car ramps are sold in sets of 2 and also work great for those low profile cars that you need just a small amount of lift to get a hydraulic jack under the body or ground effects kits.

These plastic ramps are the only solution for cars with expensive ground effects for getting a jack under the vehicle to lift it for an oil change or other undercarriage service. Whether you are working on you car in the garage or if you are a full blown auto service center, you will find these low cost plastic car ramps offer many uses for the automobile enthusiast or service center.

Made from recycled Takata race belts

edit: they can handle 800kg per side

and i think they are out of stock atm so best to give them a call

ONLY $140

takataldsramps.jpg

do you have a low profile jack or just a normal one?

just a normal chunky one but have tried low profile ones and it still hits the skirts before making contact with the car.

lol cool russ. see ya today :)

I use fibreglass ones from a carvan place which look similar to the takada ones but without the price. Any caravan place usually has them and cost me around the $60 mark.

I was using wood planks but got sick of them sliding around on concrete when I tried to drive the car onto them.

I use fibreglass ones from a carvan place which look similar to the takada ones but without the price. Any caravan place usually has them and cost me around the $60 mark.

I was using wood planks but got sick of them sliding around on concrete when I tried to drive the car onto them.

I was about to buy some ramps, Caravan Ramps FTW, So glad I saw this post... Just saved a fair bit of cash :P

• 2 weeks later...

HAHA :D

I did the same thing!

+ cut notches 10mm deep + 20mm wide to hook onto my standard metal ramps to get up high.

bunnings

garden bedding 1m x 30cm x50mm $6

cut on 45* or more angle = proffit

45665_487819579114_653069114_6798631_6981333_n.jpg

post-38314-1283691520_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stagea_Neo