SAU Community

Respray Advise Needed....

Hey,

I've got a pink R33 but the paint on it is starting to chip off around the windows... The shop that sprayed it is no longer open, lucky me! :wacko:

I'm not happy with the job that's done on it, I'm thinking maybe another coat of pink on top, maybe a bit darker.. It's been sprayed smooth so no runs or anything so it wouldn't have to be fully rubbed back,I don't think??

Just wanting to know if anybody knows of any places to check out cos as you can tell I made the wrong choice the first time. I just want a cheap job, if there is such a thing... I'm from Newcastle but can drive to Sydney area for it... Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks xx

Yeah if you're not happy with the first time.. Then cheap is not what you want.. An cheap job will either look shit or won't last.. And you'll be in the same place again, do it once and get it right the first time instead of cheap shit jobs and having to re fork out $$$ to keep coating..

If you can show me the full photo of your avatar pic.. then maybe we can help more???

If it's just small areas that need fixing up.. just go talk to a panel beater.. They can sort little stuff out fairly easy.. But there is no such thing as a cheap job with good quality.. It's gonna cost what it costs.. I'd check their other work out before going ahead.. And get several quotes..