SAU Community

Gtr R33 Body Kit

mate u can get that kit in australia for less than what you will end up paying on ebay.

its a do luck kit, i think psi parts or dmd will be able to help you out.

just do a google search

Let me know how you go mate i'm looking at getting a series 1 kit so if yours turns out any good i'll contact them and see if they'll do one for mine (I want a Do-luck style kit)

Good Luck :P

mate u can get that kit in australia for less than what you will end up paying on ebay.

its a do luck kit, i think psi parts or dmd will be able to help you out.

just do a google search

Oops thank uwissh! for drawing my attention to that! I didn't click that they were in America, I can only find 3 eBay stores in Australia that do kits and they're yet to contact me back whether they'll do a full Do-Luck kit, most have full Veilside ones though, the cheapest was at $600 :) like they say though you you get what you pay for...

Edited by treffers91

Speak of the devil.... lol Sorry to Inundate you thread with my replies!! But here's the eBay replies from these 2 companies...

From mybodykits...

$790.00 + freight, u can message me the postcode to quote the freight charges, thanks!

- mybodykits

From ozzyautos...

Hi, yes I have Do-Luck style kit available. The full kit is $990 plus delivery.

- ozzyautos

Speak of the devil.... lol Sorry to Inundate you thread with my replies!! But here's the eBay replies from these 2 companies...

From mybodykits...

$790.00 + freight, u can message me the postcode to quote the freight charges, thanks!

- mybodykits

From ozzyautos...

Hi, yes I have Do-Luck style kit available. The full kit is $990 plus delivery.

- ozzyautos

Hey mate did you ask for this kit for a series 1 or series 2?

I got my Do Luck Sideskirts from PSI Parts, speak to Shane, they dont have the front/rears but he may know where you can get them. Got my other parts from Jetspeed in Oakleigh.

I can ask my mates where they got their kits and how much as they have full Do Luck Kits...

I got my Do Luck Sideskirts from PSI Parts, speak to Shane, they dont have the front/rears but he may know where you can get them. Got my other parts from Jetspeed in Oakleigh.

I can ask my mates where they got their kits and how much as they have full Do Luck Kits...

That would be good mate cheers... let me no how you go... its for a GTR R33 series 2