SAU Community

Hey Guys I Need Your Opinions.........!

Muffin

hi all, im a new member here. this forum brought me a lot of knowledge abt skylines and i really appreciate that

today i just have some thoughts i want to share and i need your opinions abt it.

i have a skyline :) and come with an insurance (racv) and it's not a comprehensive just fire&theft and third party covered. the market values cover for my car is up to 10k max~~~~~~~~ well and im totally just a newbie in this insurance stuff so plz dont throw hammers at me :D

*now, what IF i hide my car somewhere secretly and then i claim to the insurer that my car is stolen........obviously they would give me abt 20 days (i rckon) to look for my car. after that period,i reckon they would pay me the cash (!?!) or (some car with a similar values?!?!?? i dnt no) if i cant find my car....

_ AND THEN , the questions is : 1) CAN i bring the skyline to some wrecker and wreck the car apart to get some cash back ? Will the wrecker do this or they will consider that is illegal to do something to a supposed-to-be-stolen car? Because i have no idea how those wrecker shops work as well as i dont no anything about this stuff.

2) if i buy another car, would vicroad provide me the same reg plate or different 1 ?

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps : i have some personal reasons to come up to this idea.....so please don't be so mean :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, this is probably not the wisest thing to ask on a forum you "Muffin" :)

But to answer your first question, I guess if you take your car to a wrecker, they will probably take everything off your car, but won't keep anything that can be identify as a stolen car eg engine, chassis. But interior, brakes, panels, I think they would.

Honestly - Did this thought pop outta your head or your ass?

I mean come on mate - you honestly think you can sell a stolen car to a wrecker that easily?

*sigh* Every dumbass would be doing that if it was so simple.

VIN numbers, engine numbers - they will be in the database as STOLEN. No wrecker will touch it.

Add to that, if you've stripped all the VIN/Engine numbers off... No wrecker will touch that EITHER as its ILLEGAL.

No personal reason is good enough for insurance fraud which will see you in more shit than the werribee poo farm

Obvious troll is obvious, but he isn't a first time poster? lol @ personal reasons for ending up in jail. I know your personal reasons, you like to take it in the ass :)

hi all, im a new member here. this forum brought me a lot of knowledge abt skylines and i really appreciate that

today i just have some thoughts i want to share and i need your opinions abt it.

i have a skyline :D and come with an insurance (racv) and it's not a comprehensive just fire&theft and third party covered. the market values cover for my car is up to 10k max~~~~~~~~ well and im totally just a newbie in this insurance stuff so plz dont throw hammers at me :(

*now, what IF i hide my car somewhere secretly and then i claim to the insurer that my car is stolen........obviously they would give me abt 20 days (i rckon) to look for my car. after that period,i reckon they would pay me the cash (!?!) or (some car with a similar values?!?!?? i dnt no) if i cant find my car....

_ AND THEN , the questions is : 1) CAN i bring the skyline to some wrecker and wreck the car apart to get some cash back ? Will the wrecker do this or they will consider that is illegal to do something to a supposed-to-be-stolen car? Because i have no idea how those wrecker shops work as well as i dont no anything about this stuff.

2) if i buy another car, would vicroad provide me the same reg plate or different 1 ?

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps : i have some personal reasons to come up to this idea.....so please don't be so mean :)

It sounds like you have put a bit of thought in to this..

I would not do it myself.

But hey..Good luck with it.. :) .

Here is a idea for ya.

Have you ever thought of taking life insurance out on your parents..

Have you ever thought of taking life insurance out on your parents..

THIS!!!

Or take life insurance on yourself... Sau.com can help you plan it!

It's a win win for EVERYONE!!!

/end thread

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: Actually I call bs thread...

Edited by AnDyStYLe