SAU Community

Hey Guys I Need Your Opinions.........!

Muffin

brightened up my whole year i think. ROFL. even posts the majority of the plate as well ROFLMFAO how many skylines do you think are registered with the same digits except that last digit? my guess would be one. and guess what, that would be your car!!!!! not hard for Vic roads, police or RACV to work out who is considering commiting fraud...............

Seriously, your the best muffin, maybe you should consider buying 10kg of coke putting it in your suitcase and then email customs and let them no most of your boarding pass number except the last digit and see if they catch you :P

no but really. made my day seriously

LOL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha brett4prez! im sure that this is enough info to be passed on to his insurance company. there are only 10 possible plates, and doubtful if they'd be on the same type of car. cant bee too hard to narrow it down lol

hahaha brett4prez! im sure that this is enough info to be passed on to his insurance company. there are only 10 possible plates, and doubtful if they'd be on the same type of car. cant bee too hard to narrow it down lol

i think his taking you all for a ride..who in there rightful mind would be dumb enough to post most of there number plate..no one..i think this hole thread is just made up coz he was bored..

rofl at u guys' comment ............ zzzzzzzzzz ....... :( well...anyway, young & stupid........... Thanks all. i was just thinking so simply& almost forgot theres an officer in here :(:):)

masturbate > and suddenly, everything will become clear to you :woot:

I think this is a BRILLIANT idea! Wish I'd thought of this earlier!

Hey Muffin, if you're serious about discussing this further, PM me. I'm very interested in your thoughts. I have some "profitable" ideas of my own which I'd like to bounce off you.

One of them would be offering you a life of luxury traveling frequently to wonderful countries such as Columbia, Bolivia, Thailand and Mexico.

And, no, thank you!

damn all u guys ! im so fkin serious here. wth is wrong with u all.... i just a newb and i dnt know a single shit of anything abt insurance & stuff.....

ffs im just asking and need some opinions not these making fun....

cant u all just tell me it's illegal n i shouldnt do this blah blah instead of laughing zzzzzzzzzzzz ?

Isnt Muffin one of the Power Puff Girls ?

I bet her sisters dont know about this, that evil monkey dude probably put her up to it, fiend.

Wasn't it blossom, buttercup and bubbles or something? I use to watch that sh!t all the time when i was young :(

Anyways... School holidays started?

muffin i got a mate that does dodgy shit like this all the time. he's a wrecker. i'll give you his address. just ignore the big POLICE sign out the front and all the cop cars parked there, it's just a cover.