SAU Community

Gts-r Manifold

Totally depends on who is selling it.

Anyone can pretty much ask whatever they want given they are so limited and chased by collectors.

That said, i know one sold for around the $1500 marker.

Mine was around the same ballpark but wasnt actually sold as it was part of a 3-way deal

hey guys im thinking about stripping my car and selling the bits and im trying to decide on prices to see if its worth it. i have a genuine R31 GTS-R manifold and i cant find any anywhere to compare for a price. any help please and dont say $300 to try get yourself a good deal ha ha i know its worth alot more than that

Edited by fat_stag

I own a genuine GTSR with the factory T3/T4 turbo still hanging off it. To be honest I think its not worth a cent below $1500 for the manifold alone. I'd love a spare one and if I got it for $1,000 I think I would have gotten a bargain.

They are a factory thick walled stainless item which seem very resilient to cracking. Mines obviously 23 years ol with no sign of any cracking. Thats running 25 psi through it and antilag so shes getting warm.

yea i put it up and it got wiped off. i obviously didnt put enough info for the mods to be happy with it being there

No, you were just to late to read the sticky in the VERY section you keep posting in.

"Can't Find Your Thread? It Got Moved!, Where did my thread go?...."

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ca...Mov-t66949.html

Merged with the other thread.

• 2 weeks later...