SAU Community

Installing R33 Drift Lip Spoiler Without Bracket Or Screws

hey guys,

i bought a drift lip spoiler for my r33, the only issue is that it didnt come with any brackets or screws,

whats the best way to put it on? is there anywhere i could buy the bracket / screws from?

Steve

What so it didn even come with holes underneath it? Thats pretty dodgy. you dont really need bracket you can just use the rubber liners on the bottom of the stock one besides that tap in some holes for the bolts.

What so it didn even come with holes underneath it? Thats pretty dodgy. you dont really need bracket you can just use the rubber liners on the bottom of the stock one besides that tap in some holes for the bolts.

oh yeh it has the holes underneath.

Panel beater over the phone said apparently its a huge fk around installing? as you need to paint some of the bootlid etc? is this true?

sicaflex

+1

Panel beater over the phone said apparently its a huge fk around installing? as you need to paint some of the bootlid etc? is this true?

Paint the bootlid.... why? if the spoiler sits directly on top of the holes etc. left from the stock spoiler... All that should need painting is the new wing...

I reckon visit the panel beater to show him the spoiler, or speak to one who knows exactly what you're after / has installed these wings before

As above said all you do is paint the spoiler, put the rubber liners underneath it and bolt it up takes couple of min to bolt up I dont know what the panel beater is on about maybe he thinks its a custom wing but these are made to be direct bolt up so there no problem you just need it sprayed fitting is couple of mins.

• 3 weeks later...