SAU Community

Texi Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

thanks you yesterday guys, it was epic .......... Owen : thanks for the pressue , loved it , it was great

just to let everyone know THE AUTO IS STILL ALIVE , it just over heated , that was it :D lol

and thanks to matt cass for the little big of a passanger ..... show off lol

loved it man , do it again next time :)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and thanks to matt cass for the little bit of a passanger ..... show off lol

loved it man , do it again next time ;)

Don't know what you are on about :)

Firstly, I'd like to "thank" Doof, Anna and Jay for convincing me that epic drinks the night before was a good idea. A hangover is exactly what we want during a day of engine roars and tyre squeals :P

Secondly, all those who did volunteer work. You know who you are :D

Thirdly, someone left a woollen jacket thing behind. If you or someone you know is missing it, please PM me with a bit of a description and I might just post it out to you ;)

me, it's black, and zip up, black plastic zipper, effekt logo on it.

was gonna post about it; realised i was missing it when i got home and went "eh".

the back is worn out a bit too cause my bag rubs against it when i walk to work

good news andrew, glad you had an awesome day :D the missus said her head was still spinning at like 7pm... a winner is me

That feeling you have my good man, is THE TEXI BUG

I've caught the TEXI BUG as well. That afternoon battle against Cass was fantastic, synchronised drifting my friend. I only wish someone got that on video. I think Anna was right, our technique is formed by the local roads both of us drive on :)

I'll give a happy ending to anyone who has a photo of my silver R33 crossed up with smoke pouring off the tyres (numberplate begins AYQ). Or, if that's a negative incentive... I promise not to give said happy ending in exchange for said photo :D

just to let everyone know THE AUTO IS STILL ALIVE , it just over heated , that was it ;) lol

sorry mate better luck next time, thrash it to death and put a proper box in there with gears in it rather than slush :D

you did bloody well considering!! I was very surprised to hear you had an auto after I'd seen you out there. thanks for the kind words on the day it only encouraged me to make MORE SMOKE :)

how's the front bar? cable ties good as new?? :P (unlike the purple front bar that got turned into confetti there's no coming back from that!)

Almost, stopped accelerating and the Knock was getting unbearable

It was that bad I was behind him with music and I could hear it ;) Poor Sky

sorry mate better luck next time, thrash it to death and put a proper box in there with gears in it rather than slush :D

you did bloody well considering!! I was very surprised to hear you had an auto after I'd seen you out there. thanks for the kind words on the day it only encouraged me to make MORE SMOKE :)

how's the front bar? cable ties good as new?? :P (unlike the purple front bar that got turned into confetti there's no coming back from that!)

IT'S PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am determined to buy some fiberglass and more cable ties ;)

me, it's black, and zip up, black plastic zipper, effekt logo on it.

was gonna post about it; realised i was missing it when i got home and went "eh".

the back is worn out a bit too cause my bag rubs against it when i walk to work

I would have accepted just black :D

Seeing as I already have your work address I guess I'll just post it there :)

When I drive it, it felt like it was strugling to put the power down at the rear when doing the 180 turns. Felt like I had the clutch in when trying to accelerate.

Thanks once again for the drive!!! I love your car!!!

Yeah, looks like the diff is open wheeling. Can't believe it cause I had it replaced last year! Well, save up the pennies for a nice 1.5 way.

Yeah, looks like the diff is open wheeling. Can't believe it cause I had it replaced last year! Well, save up the pennies for a nice 1.5 way.

Mate the one Dave TO4GTR has is great. I dont know what brand it is though, it may be a shimmed stocker - you'll have to ask him

I drove his car on the stock one while it was on its last legs then on the new one and the new one was really nice

It was that bad I was behind him with music and I could hear it :D Poor Sky

IT'S PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am determined to buy some fiberglass and more cable ties :)

You can get coloured cable ties online, i cant remember the website though!

Firstly, I'd like to "thank" Doof, Anna and Jay for convincing me that epic drinks the night before was a good idea. A hangover is exactly what we want during a day of engine roars and tyre squeals :D

you are very welcome my dear friend... however if you read my invite clearly, you will see i specifically specified EARLY NIGHT AS TEXI IS THE NEXT DAY!!!!

i would personally like to thank jay and doof for the excellent drinking games :) they were a blast.... and i think you shud be thanking ur jungle juice :P

i had an hour and a halfs sleep.... i did fine ;)

It seems my car is quite popular with the photographers :D

Good job to everyone that helped out throughout the day.. I was happy to throw you my keys so you at least had a bit of fun so anytime Steve-o, Matt, Reece. Just remember to put the clutch back in before trying 1st gear aye steve-o :)

lol, yeah i didnt push the clutch all the way down haha - oops!

You've got the sort of powerband GTR owners spend 1000's and 1000's to obtain. A seriously fun car to drive, i even put it in 3rd on the way back to the end gate (so i wasnt touching the limiter in 2nd) and it just went straight away with smooth power delivery. Honestly, thats so, so much fun

I've caught the TEXI BUG as well. That afternoon battle against Cass was fantastic, synchronised drifting my friend. I only wish someone got that on video. I think Anna was right, our technique is formed by the local roads both of us drive on :)

I'll give a happy ending to anyone who has a photo of my silver R33 crossed up with smoke pouring off the tyres (numberplate begins AYQ). Or, if that's a negative incentive... I promise not to give said happy ending in exchange for said photo :D

Hey Geoff

I'll give a happy ending to anyone who has a photo of my silver R33 crossed up with smoke pouring off the tyres (numberplate begins AYQ). Or, if that's a negative incentive... I promise not to give said happy ending in exchange for said photo :P

I will take the NOT option! I dont know about crossed up and smoke pouring off the tyres, it looked a little crossed up and make it had an oil leak not smoke coming from the tyres (jk) :D

I've got a couple of your car with some smoke and a bit crossed up, in the process of uploading more pics now.

you want image numbers #7655 & 8170-8173 which are being uploaded with a bunch of other images HERE Its just taking a while as im uploading full res

Your first image will be up in about 20mins as its in a queue of others.

You need to speak to JAP25L to get some lessons on smoke & crossed up for next time though! :P