SAU Community

Texi Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

a massive thanks (from melly as well) to everyone that made yesterday possible! volunteers, organizers and everyone that was having fun!

also a big thanks to all the photographers out there taking pics! and like everyone i can't wait until the next texi!!!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to that bloke that towed the club trailer there and back and also helped cook the bbq and did a tiny skid during his lunch break :P

That bloke was a wanker, he rocked up late, proceeded to tell us he'd lost stuff, then broke the trailer, like CMON! :D

Good work though Ben... Next time, put the race car in the ute tray and bring it too... :P

Hey Geoff

eyyy Eric cheers matey yay :)

I will take the NOT option! I dont know about crossed up and smoke pouring off the tyres, it looked a little crossed up and make it had an oil leak not smoke coming from the tyres (jk) :P

You need to speak to JAP25L to get some lessons on smoke & crossed up for next time though! :D

oh that's cold :P maybe wishful thinking eh.. efforts must be doubled! yeah that pic you've got of JAP25L is awesome ;)

I'll give a happy ending to anyone who has a photo of my silver R33 crossed up with smoke pouring off the tyres (numberplate begins AYQ).
Hey Geoff

Enjoy your special service Eric haha

OH THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for all the photos of my car! yay!! i finally have some of her! :D ive been so slack, and since buying her, i have like 3 photos of her hahaha.. and NONE until now, of her and the new plates :)

thankyou all so much! you have no idea how happy youve made me :P

all the pics look fantastic... wish i could drift like those guys... :P

LOL anna... dial up 6k and dump it.. no wonder she needed a break at lunchtime. that's great ;)

:D:P:)

lol... turns out its a wiring problem :P not over heating... so turns out she can handle a bit of thrashing!

Thanks to that bloke that towed the club trailer there and back and also helped cook the bbq and did a tiny skid during his lunch break :P

Yes definatly, and our ongoing thanks for the trailer storage :D

The ute was definatly a life saver for changing courses