N1GTR

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THANKYOU ALL for those photos!! :D

yay i finally have fotos of my car! and good ones too! :)

had such a blast! i cant WAIT for texi in december... have we got a date for that yet?

Thanks alot to everyone for the wonderful day, and a special thanks to all the officials and marshals for helping out and making this day possible.

Another big thanks to Dave, Adrian, Eric, Mel and Zane for letting me have fun after doing my bearing's

BTW I didn't make it home, I made it to pheasents nest before I had to stop and get a car trailer :D

Sensational work with the pics Matty and all the other fellas too, legends!

Also if anyone has any more videos, love to see some more. Also if anyone has any videos, or clips of my car, Black R33 with GTR Wing and different rims on front and back, i'd love to see some outside footage of my car..... cheers!

Sensational work with the pics Matty and all the other fellas too, legends!

Also if anyone has any more videos, love to see some more. Also if anyone has any videos, or clips of my car, Black R33 with GTR Wing and different rims on front and back, i'd love to see some outside footage of my car..... cheers!

Ditto. I'd love to see a video of my black 34 showing the pesky cones who da boss so if anyone has any bits please show me :D

man I'm so tempted to find a deserted car park to try the handbrake 180/360 skids ... only did 2 runs with handbrake which is when it started becoming interesting.. farrrrk can't wait for the next one now :D

man I'm so tempted to find a deserted car park to try the handbrake 180/360 skids ... only did 2 runs with handbrake which is when it started becoming interesting.. farrrrk can't wait for the next one now :D

That feeling you have my good man, is THE TEXI BUG

You've been bitten, there is no turning back now...... WELCOME TO THE CLUB MAN!!!!

Thanks alot to everyone for the wonderful day, and a special thanks to all the officials and marshals for helping out and making this day possible.

Another big thanks to Dave, Adrian, Eric, Mel and Zane for letting me have fun after doing my bearing's

BTW I didn't make it home, I made it to pheasents nest before I had to stop and get a car trailer :D

That's a fair bit closer than where we were though!

Did it seize?

That feeling you have my good man, is THE TEXI BUG

You've been bitten, there is no turning back now...... WELCOME TO THE CLUB MAN!!!!

it's so true... i was a strapping young lad who treated his car well before this.... pffffthahahah ohh i almost kept a straight face.

but yeah, once you pop you can't stop!

OMG last night I saw in a video that my car lifts the rear tyre under hard braking and turn in! I thought it handled pretty flat but Matty caught it on film - looks like at least 40mm under there :D

Looks like time for some roll bars, it's about the only thing not done to the suspension.

I do have a number of videos that I tried to shoot between my runs (thanks to all those folks who let me jump back into the queue). It'll take me a while to edit/recompress them as I'm shooting HD these days.

It seems my car is quite popular with the photographers :D

Good job to everyone that helped out throughout the day.. I was happy to throw you my keys so you at least had a bit of fun so anytime Steve-o, Matt, Reece. Just remember to put the clutch back in before trying 1st gear aye steve-o :)

OMG last night I saw in a video that my car lifts the rear tyre under hard braking and turn in! I thought it handled pretty flat but Matty caught it on film - looks like at least 40mm under there :D

Looks like time for some roll bars, it's about the only thing not done to the suspension.

I do have a number of videos that I tried to shoot between my runs (thanks to all those folks who let me jump back into the queue). It'll take me a while to edit/recompress them as I'm shooting HD these days.

When I drive it, it felt like it was strugling to put the power down at the rear when doing the 180 turns. Felt like I had the clutch in when trying to accelerate.

Thanks once again for the drive!!! I love your car!!!