SAU Community

Radius Rod Question

Hey all,

I have a 4wd Cefiro, (which basically has exactly the same suspension as a R32 GTR or GTS4) took it in for a 4 wheel alignment the other day

and they told me i need to Vhange the radius rod bushes. So i got some adjustable Superpro ones took the arms off pressed the new ones in,

and when puting them back in i noticed it is really hard to get the bush to line up with the bracket and the 2 studs in the arm to line up with the

2 holes in thelower control arm at the same time, when i did get it fitted it twists the bush maybe 20 degrees and seems to bend it all out of

shape, doesn't look right to me but is the same as the old ones, which were genuine units so when twisted they didnt look so bad as the tube

doesn't seperate from the rubber as it is one piece, but the superpro ones are 2 piece. Anyway I took em off and switched them left to right and

if you feed the studs from undernearth and have the nut ontop, which when u look at nissan fast looks wrong, it all fits nicely. So my question is

which way does every1 else's fit with the nuts to the top of the lower control arm or nut at the bottom and if they r at the bottom is your bush

all twisted?

Thanks in advance.